• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

naw

https://soundcloud.com/driptothedrop/mushiba-slow-snow-drip-dropremix

Vky0szv.gif
you should download the entire remix tape. has some other good remixes

https://soundcloud.com/ulzzang-pistol/mushiba-sofa-ulzzang-pistol-rmx
https://soundcloud.com/shortminthair/sofaremix-mushiba
https://soundcloud.com/mondaystudio/mushiba-mondaystudio-remix
https://soundcloud.com/sakura-rainbow/mushiba-sakura-rainbow-remix

or if you already listened to it then others should download the remix tape lol

Jay Z apparently bought all of Tupac's unreleased music

Going to be making an album out of it with Timbaland and Dre producing

take with a grain of twitter rumours.

Roc Nation is gonna be announcing something on Monday

Courage

lol, I read that. Shit sounds so fake.

Jay is probably gonna announce something on the streaming service if anything.

IrishNinja

esh on that god's stepson/etc era 9th...when dude was on, he was on. i remember online hypebeats on that HES THE NEXT PRIMO shit here & there, which is really silly now but i do recall grabbing anything i could find with his name on it for a bit, till it felt like madlib where there was more weak than strong

...if this pans out, between this & ye's dame collab i don't know what anyone's doing in 2015

Seriously doubt that. The company that handles Tupac's music just said they're about to release a new album...

How in the hell is there still new Tupac music coming out? Wasn't the fourth posthumous album released back in 2002?

He recorded hundreds of songs and concepts. AEOM was recorded within a couple weeks, and he had that same type of work ethic every time he stepped into the studio. I'd imagine there are hundreds of songs or verses left.

I remember seeing an interview with one of the guys from Digital Underground saying Pac would record songs for various scenarios - like if Biggie died first, put this song out; if I die first, put this song out, etc. Crazy shit.

He recorded hundreds of songs and concepts. AEOM was recorded within a couple weeks, and he had that same type of work ethic every time he stepped into the studio. I'd imagine there are hundreds of songs or verses left.

I remember seeing an interview with one of the guys from Digital Underground saying Pac would record songs for various scenarios - like if Biggie died first, put this song out; if I die first, put this song out, etc. Crazy shit.

Yeah I remember that, but I was thinking Better Dayz was the last of it.

Cudder

He probably does have shitloads upon shitloads of unreleased tracks, but it still seems scummy to me to release them. Obviously he didn't want them released otherwise he would've done it himself. You don't go into a painter's closet and show the world all of his unfinished works.

He probably does have shitloads upon shitloads of unreleased tracks, but it still seems scummy to me to release them. Obviously he didn't want them released otherwise he would've done it himself. You don't go into a painter's closet and show the world all of his unfinished works.

Didn't he say that he would want to show it depending on the situation like phoenix was saying?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Whew just had a big ass steak for dinner. Wonderful. Gunna bump some TPAB and have some whiskey.

Well...he's dead, he can't release them. He planned on doing a lot of shit but died before he could get to that point. He did an album with Smif-N-Wessun, planned on doing one with Outkast, etc. Pretty sure the Smif-N-Wessun album is in the vault still but some has leaked. Most of the tracks that have been released were intended to be released.

The thing I don't like is releasing partials and unfinished shit. IE that shitty Eminem album.

Well...he's dead, he can't release them. He planned on doing a lot of shit but died before he could get to that point. He did an album with Smif-N-Wessun, planned on doing one with Outkast, etc. Pretty sure the Smif-N-Wessun album is in the vault still but some has leaked. Most of the tracks that have been released were intended to be released.

The thing I don't like is releasing partials and unfinished shit. IE that shitty Eminem album.
where did you hear about outkast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom