• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
The Riff Raff track is terrible (surprise surprise) but so is the Thomas singer dude track.

The rest is all dope tho. I mean it's definitely more of the same; it's pilot talk. That's exactly what we wanted here... right?

Grzi

The Riff Raff track is terrible (surprise surprise) but so is the Thomas singer dude track.

The rest is all dope tho. I mean it's definitely more of the same; it's pilot talk. That's exactly what we wanted here... right?

This doesn't really feel all that similar to PT1 and 2 to me. The production is really bland and uninspired. I mean, compare Audio Dope 2 to 5. This one is just... boring. I don't know breh.

HiResDes

Listening to some vintage Teddy by my lonesome on this lovely Easter Sunday. Feels great brehs. Drinking on some chocolate orange black tea with some bacon and eggs on the way, good morning brethren.

Esch

Banned
This doesn't really feel all that similar to PT1 and 2 to me. The production is really bland and uninspired. I mean, compare Audio Dope 2 to 5. This one is just... boring. I don't know breh.

i dunno, I love the keys and stuff on AD5 so we aren't seeing eye to eye on that one.

maybe you're right about certain aspects of this not sounding pilot talky.stuff like AD5 and Cargo Planes sound more like Covert Coup to me actually. But that's not a bad thing imo...

EDIT: damn i'm trying to ride into the sunset listening to shit like Get Down, a single tear streaming down my face ;_:

DominoKid

this beat on Life I Chose
YlVGJ.png

So Rihanna just released a new song exclusively on Tidal, yet it has already been ripped onto soundcloud and other sites. What's the point of these "exclusive" attempts? Shit just seems laughable in 2015.

What benefit is there for putting it on Tidal early, outside of "hey guys download our stream pls." It'll be up on iTunes soon and then most people will buy it.

Macca

any of you fools interested in video games? Anyone going to PAX this year? Ima be in LA/Seattle for a bit, so if anyone is down to meet up i'm in

injurai

Banned
So Rihanna just released a new song exclusively on Tidal, yet it has already been ripped onto soundcloud and other sites. What's the point of these "exclusive" attempts? Shit just seems laughable in 2015.

What benefit is there for putting it on Tidal early, outside of "hey guys download our stream pls." It'll be up on iTunes soon and then most people will buy it.

illuminati laundering

any of you fools interested in video games? Anyone going to PAX this year? Ima be in LA/Seattle for a bit, so if anyone is down to meet up i'm in

holy shit just realized i may actually be able to attend PAX this year since I'll be on the west coast...ill let you know man

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

All that shit is futile. The listeners still hold the power.

Vorheez

I was messin around wenis, kind of... But on a more serious note, here comes another confession session from your guy Vorheez: I've never heard a current$y album

please accept me for who I am

Courage

I was messin around wenis, kind of... But on a more serious note, here comes another confession session from your guy Vorheez: I've never heard a current$y album

please accept me for who I am

Now that you'll start smoking, you should get on that.

Start with Pilot Talk and Covert Coup.

HiResDes

Nacho Picassos album is a 9 out of ten. People stopped talking about it because it came out early this year, but shit is fire. Might be his best.

Vorheez

Alright, I got Covert Coup on the pod and I'm heading down to the library to put some work in. I'll drop in after with some thoughts.

Esch

Banned
Can't believe you guys hate on riff raff like you do

He's the only rapper who enjoys what he does
this is a pretty ambitious claim to make, especially considering that this bleached cornrow having fraud is making moves to be a WWE staple.

Vorheez

this is a pretty ambitious claim to make, especially considering that this bleached cornrow having fraud is making moves to be a WWE staple.
He's like the Arnold Schwarzenegger of the entertainment industry

Arnold: Governor, bodybuilder, actor

Riff Raff: Rapper, WWE superstar, neon icon

Fjordson

After listening to PT 2 again, I definitely like 3 more. Haven't heard Pilot Talk in years though so I'd have to revisit that one.

PT III is exactly what this weekend needed
this Riff Raff track tho...do any of ya'll actually ride for dude?
scust.png
I mean...as an emcee? Not really I guess. But I just find him to be super entertaining and I guess it clouds my judgment of his music. Like I said, I'm a Riff apologist. Though I understand why he annoys some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom