• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

how salty will meek be when he sells less than wale?

fucking balls humid tonight, can't get to sleep

just cut the AC on for the first time all year
YlVGJ.png

i'll never get how my grandma just straight didn't use AC. it gets too hot for that crap. moms tried to do that shit too until i figured out how to work the AC.

how salty will meek be when he sells less than wale?

just cut the AC on for the first time all year
YlVGJ.png

i'll never get how my grandma just straight didn't use AC. it gets too hot for that crap. moms tried to do that shit too until i figured out how to work the AC.
Man it could be 0 outside and I'll still turn on the AC. I like being chilly inside the house.

injurai

Banned
midwest is fickle af

one day it's ice sleet and hail

the next it's pollen ball sacks and acid rain

we aren't running out of water though, so we got that goin for us

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I am currently missing SoCal like a motherfucker right now. Please, overcast, go eat some In N Out for lunch. Do it for those of us who cannot.
It's been really nice in Cali for the last couple of days. The weather must've woke up from its fucking nap. Motherfucker been sleeping on the dial turning it to 80+ for the past few weeks.

Nibel

That Combat Jack interview was great (shoutouts to Byron). Rosenberg is a fuckboy through and through, not just since that embarrassing Chuck D incident. He also is one of the industry people who embraces the whole calling-albums-classic-before-they-are-a-week-old thing. I assume many people are fed up with Hot 97's shit as well since from what I read their numbers are decreasing and are behind Power 105's. Charlamagne can be an idiot as well but I enjoy his work way more than what Ebro and Rosenberg do.

Yeah, that Tinashe video.. other than her being ridiculously attractive, that video is pretty good and well shot; unusual location. But - it reminds me a lot of the Otis video who did it first afaik. Nonetheless, cool song and Tinashe really is becoming more and more the next big female R'n'B star in my opinion.

About that A$AP talk: Rocky = solid tape, disappointing album with no replay value; Ferg = aight tape, very good album. The whole A$AP squad kinda bores me though, I expected Rocky to focus on way other things and turns out he is a fashion victim to the fullest, and Ferg is way more hit and miss than expected. That new Rocky song.. pass.

First Drake and now Biebs, these Canadians man, lmao

Ohnonono

A bit late to it but I really like the new Earl. Really cool and low key. Sometimes his style reminds me of Shabazz with way less super strange instrumentation and basically super distorted witch house or whatever came from that as production. I can vibe to it.

Nibel

Can't figure out what's going on in the pics. Is Arianna Grande getting held my another man?

She's getting grabbed by Bieber from behind and he raises her skirt a bit, then she probably remembered that Sean was in the audience watching that shit as well and stepped away from him.

Then Sean tweeted that 'Wow' tweet but deleted it soon afterwards

IM WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UP I FEEL BLESSED

Ninja Dom

All this hate for Long.Live.A$AP??

What??

Album was beautiful!!!

According to my iTunes PMW (Pussy Money Weed) is on 52 plays alone. The other tunes striking over 30 plays each.

Trap Lord was good too.

long live a$ap was hampered by trying to cater to everyone. had it just been a rocky showcase, i think it would have been better. trap lord was the beginning and end of a$ap mob's potential.

also, new mix for all the taylor stans in here

Esch

Banned
He shoulda known, once these girls get out of pre-school and start kindergarten they start developing their cognitive and social skills in a larger environment they tend to start playing with other children.
holy shit lmfao

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Goddamn rap beefs have gotten lame as fuck. But I mean, she could have punched him, so Medium Sean is going to have to start asking some hard questions when he picks her up from school today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom