• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoodyFog

http://www.hypebot.com/hypebot/2015...r-56-million-today-its-worth-250-million.html

200.gif

There's probably new rap music out today, but I'll take a break from it. my rap music weigh outnumbers all the other genres on my computer anyway. It started out mostly video game music with R&B behind it, but now I think rap makes up about 73% of it. I'm going to funk on this new 1980's pop album instead.

FZZ

Banned
Dude ain't wrong though.

Nah there's as many pedos on Nintendo consoles as there are on all consoles. Like cmon how did so many people forget when pedos would use Xbox Live as a way to get kids?

Now as for furries. Well shit, there are a lot of furries into Nintendo and idk why.

Also a probably the largest LGBT community is on Nintendo consoles. Specifically trans people.

Stop dating girls that look like they're in elementary school, its easy

if thou art a clown, thou shalt be clown't

Nah. Dude could be a GAF member for all we know

"GAF Justin Bieber grinded on my gf... :("

Kinda old but happened to watch this Sway interview yesterday
link
at 18:00 he talks about how Eminem being honest gave him the inspiration for Confessions
pretty cool

Finally listening to the new Earl Sweatshirt. Will have to listen again but it's not bad. Better than his last album.

but holy fuck @ Vince Staples swerving through like Freddie Gibbs. Dude is so cold.
vOkPbA5.gif

HiResDes

He just can't always pick optimal beats for himself. If the dude was flowing on that dark dirty shit all the time he'd be unstoppable.

Tokubetsu

Finally listening to the new Earl Sweatshirt. Will have to listen again but it's not bad. Better than his last album.

but holy fuck @ Vince Staples swerving through like Freddie Gibbs. Dude is so cold.
vOkPbA5.gif

Yeah. It's basically a continuation of Doris for me. As in, he just kept going inward and this new album is almost the pure execution of that. Straight up loner headphone raps. Almost reminds me of early to mid 00s era backpack rap.

Yeah. It's basically a continuation of Doris for me. As in, he just kept going inward and this new album is almost the pure execution of that. Straight up loner headphone raps. Almost reminds me of early to mid 00s era backpack rap.

Backpack you say?
Recon where art thou

Started listening to Cataraps again. This was definitely worthy of my top 10 last year. It has such a unique sound to it. I can't really compare their sound to any other artists in the game like I could with ScienZe, Blu, or Lin Que. I looked up Obii Say and he has some pretty good stuff.

Hey, I Remember you

He sounds nothing like he does on "Nothing Changed", which surprised me.

Much love y'all.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I still need to hear Dark Red. Gotta stop procrastinating but I guess I didn't really love the two singles released.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I only boot it up a few nights a week cause I know I'll get deep into that shit when I do.

my contract with EA ended last week and all of a sudden I've got all this free time.

Some motorcycle dude was bumping Money Trees as he passed by my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom