• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Folks background reavtions im that case are priceless.

CCZnw9PUkAAoEtZ.png

overcast

Yeah that Chance song is decent. Good nostalgic vibe, but the video is lame.. Kinda like chance.

Wait, it's "Donnie Trumpet and the Social Experiment"? Wtf. Psych he's the dude who pops up for a second at the start. Most certainly chance's lover

Yeah that Chance song is decent. Good nostalgic vibe, but the video is lame.. Kinda like chance.

Wait, it's "Donnie Trumpet and the Social Experiment"? Wtf. Psych he's the dude who pops up for a second at the start. Most certainly chance's lover
thnaks. weird how chance isn't in the title, unless he's apart of the social experiment band or something. did trumpet write the song or something?

I don't fuck with Future at all but it seems like his fans really like his recent burst of activity. I guess that Ciara break up was good for his career.

only saw snippets but early reports were that his overall performance was really good

Sounded good from what I heard on the stream. Crowd seemed to be out of it though. Someone on The Coli posted an LA blogger's comment that many people in the crowd left when he performed Love You Harder and they realized Grande wasn't going to make an appearance lol.

Meanwhile the RTJ2 performance was wack IMO. Couldn't tell what El-p was saying, Mike was machine gunning his lyrics without care for his tone/key, etc. Those dudes are too old to be jumping around on stage. Just perform and let the music move the people. Or get a hype man...

injurai

Banned
el-p was a bit of a mumble mouth, but I tend to think most all liver performance suffer in those regards. They did seem like they just came from performing on another stage or something, they weren't fresh. But maybe they were partying it up in the crowds before hand.

el-p and mike are really thankful to their fans and love to show it, both are very humble people and I get the sense they don't like putting on the untouchable facade like many others try to. They want to embrace their crowd not just stand over them. I thought it was really good.

Tokubetsu

I don't fuck with Future at all but it seems like his fans really like his recent burst of activity. I guess that Ciara break up was good for his career.

Good and bad. You pay attention to the lyrics of his new stuff and you can tell he's miserable but it's heat. He's hitting again because he stopped making celebratory and positive jams back to drug fueled recklessness and goonisms.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Donnie Trumpet thing isn't weird. He's a big part of the Social Experiment and clearly an equal to Chance in terms of what they're doing now in the group so I'd rather him be how he is than docile sitting like Mook next to Dame.

plus it's 2015 brehs
ass is ass

Esch

Banned
can't stop won't stop

anyway tho...fresh corn off the cob...whew. Throw it in a pan with some olive oil, garlic, bit of black pepper...sheeit.

goat thing to throw on corn is a little chaat masala. rub a small knob of butter on there after you grill it a little blackened and sprinkle that shit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom