• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll listen to the new album but it's hard 2 shake my image of Tyler being an angsty 19-yr old just making edgy tunes for young people. Goblin was the MMLP for the recent yng ppl generation.

Fjordson

Drake singing by a fireplace on stage lol. Good stuff so far.

Edit: uh...and Madonna just came out randomly. Sang two songs solo and then made out with Drake

confused_christian_bale.gif

Nibel

Would love to watch his Coachella set but of course live-streaming on YouTube is not allowed in Germany because 2015, ffs

injurai

Banned
Would love to watch his Coachella set but of course live-streaming on YouTube is not allowed in Germany because 2015, ffs

If only we could all be citizens of the world, maybe then second class citizenship would finally be recognized for what it is internationally.

Until then, host your own damn music fests. I'm out here in the states thirsting for those euro scenes.

Fjordson

Set list is lacking a bit, but Drake is a dope performer for sure.

The Madonna segment was pretty weird though. Brought everything to a screeching halt.

injurai

Banned
Set list is lacking a bit, but Drake is a dope performer for sure.

The Madonna segment was pretty weird though. Brought everything to a screeching halt.

She's got to do everything she can to avoid the granny label. Once the media at large turns on her she is dead. Until then she's on the ins with the industry.

Nibel

Lol, Drake didn't enjoy that it seemed

GipwChu.gif

This is like Danny Brown all over again

If only we could all be citizens of the world, maybe then second class citizenship would finally be recognized for what it is internationally.

Until then, host your own damn music fests. I'm out here in the states thirsting for those euro scenes.

We have tons of music fests though, but they are focusing on entire genres mostly instead of offering a huge variety like Coachella. They are pretty fucking crazy though, lol

I'm ready to become a world citizen for better streaming rights. It's the same with music videos on YouTube, I actually have to go to Vevo.com to see some of the stuff that is posted here

Fjordson

This is sexual harassment. 6god looks displeased

I'll check out the set soon but wtf why did Madonna have to jump in, please tell me she won't be on his album
She did two of her own songs after Drake did Maddona from If You're Reading. Hopefully she isn't.

Crowd going nuts during Know Yourself. Still a great track.

Tyler album is on Spotify.Listening to it now.

Eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

First time hearing DEATHCAMP.Is it just me or is this song mixed badly? Vocals sound drowned out, unless that's on purpose.

Courage

My god, this new Tyler is fucking awful. Sounds like he's trying to do his best Death Grips impersonation and failing miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom