• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxRNtdHXt3k

06gnRkS.gif

injurai

Banned
I don't get it. He's going for her head like he likes it, then he looks like he just saw a puppy get ran over.

*Madonna just jumped on me, play cool act along.*

*I know, I'll caress or head*

*Da fuck why'd she pull my hand away*

*Fuck this shit I never asked for this anyways*

*Gotta let everyone know how whack my mouth is right now*

**Spits**

*It'll be a month until my mouth flora is sanitary again, fuck mang*

Detox

Kool Herc top 5

Melle Mel, Krs-One,” the founding DJ said. “Lil Wayne, he’s very witty. Kanye West, he’s witty; more technical than Weezy. I listen, man. And Breezy, Chris Brown, I dance.” He explained that Weezy creates hits and that everything he does garners attention: “I knew Wayne was going to be he who he is before he did…Every record he touched that he was on, they were hits

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
*Madonna just jumped on me, play cool act along.*

*I know, I'll caress or head*

*Da fuck why'd she pull my hand away*

*Gotta let everyone know how whack my mouth is right now*

**Spits**

*It'll be a month until my mouth flora is sanitary again, fuck mang*

This works for me. I was thinking

was more

*Damn Madonna, you're going at it*

Yours makes more sense.

codhand

oh shit, goat gifs

speaking of which, was it you that posted the lee marvin gifs (dude reloading and firing his revolver) a few days ago? i went and copped Point Blank blu-ray on account of those gifs to rewatch it and man, such an ill flick if you havent seen it.

Tokubetsu

oh shit, goat gifs

speaking of which, was it you that posted the lee marvin gifs (dude reloading and firing his revolver) a few days ago? i went and copped Point Blank blu-ray on account of those gifs to rewatch it and man, such an ill flick if you havent seen it.

It was me. Love Point Blank.

Tokubetsu

"Where's my money?"

I remember reading somewhere that the scene where his ex-fiance/wife is sitting on the couch talking about how she couldn't sleep after betraying him, he had all these lines after hers but Lee Marven decided to just not say them one take. Just let her ramble on while he sits on the couch staring off in the distance. That's the one they used.

codhand

I remember reading somewhere that the scene where his ex-fiance/wife is sitting on the couch talking about how she couldn't sleep after betraying him, he had all these lines after hers but Lee Marven decided to just not say them one take. Just let her ramble on while he sits on the couch staring off in the distance. That's the one they used.

ha, that's amazing! such an awkward scene. funny too because of all the dialog i wanted to sample after watching, her monologue was my first inclination, it's just so bizarre and great.

got this on the way too, never seen it, but the trailer is ridic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxzQ1MEhzUg

full feature list for Cherry Bomb, since they're not listed on the itunes track names for some reason. for all my homies that are extra paranoid about tagging their tracks:

Deathcamp (feat. Cole Alexander)
Buffalo
Pilot
Run (feat. Toro y Moi)
Find Your Wings (feat. Roy Ayers & Kali Uchis)
Cherry Bomb
Blowmyload (feat. Wanya Morris & Austin Feinstein)
2Seater (feat. Austin Feinstein)
The Brown Stains (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
Fucking Young/Perfect (feat. Charlie Wilson & Kali Uchis)
Smuckers (feat. Kanye West & Lil Wayne)
Keep Da O’s (feat. Pharrell Williams & Coco O)
Okaga, CA (feat. Leon Ware, Clementine Creevy, & Alice Smith)

oh shit, goat gifs

Ayyy this movie is great for sure. Lee Marvin's best imo

Fjordson

I enjoy following the Drake section on KTT. Every little thing they get overhyped about in a hilarious way. And any sort of news hits there almost instantly.

Basically fun to lurk from afar, but I don't think I'd ever post there.

Courage

Actin like KTT is bad
KP4IM.png

Better than NeoGAF when it comes to Off-Topic discussion
KP4IM.png

NeoGAF Off-Topic sxn is WOAT sometimes tbh
Nah breh, KTT is filled with 12-16 year olds. I can guarantee you're in that range as well.

I'll visit during high fuckery periods just to troll tho, it can be fun.

injurai

Banned
jeez what forums do you frequent???

I say that semi-flippantly. I really only participate on gaf anymore. Only lurk a few others. I'd give up gaf if it wasn't for falling in with some excellent tastemakers here. I really only play 2 games annually anymore.

PD browsing KTT daily while clowning Kanye with every chance he gets.

Absolutely sensational.

That shit is fascinating breh. Reading opinions of people who only started listening to music 5-7 years ago...it leaves me in awe at times.

The disappointing thing is that KTT fan wars really don't hold a candle to GAF-Pop and other pop forums. I see trolls aimed at Kendrick, Drake, lots of trolls at Cole, etc...but nothing really sticks like holy shit. Maybe it's because no prominent rappers have taken a huge L recently.

Also the turn against Wayne has been interesting to watch on KTT. Yall know I can't stand Wayne but it's just weird to see fans throw him in the bushes and cosign such a dirty ass cretin like Young Thug. How do you cosign a blatant biter like that, if you're a fan of the original? Disrespecting a legend* with that Carter 6 shit...smh.

Esch

Banned
PD browsing KTT daily while clowning Kanye with every chance he gets.

Absolutely sensational.
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

iopOz91RXw7fZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom