• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Ka - Day 912
that beat is so peaceful brehs, oh lord

5/16/15 release date. Fuck yes.
full

So dope.

codhand

KA bout to drop another classic on us, we're not worthy, dont even care that this started after Metal Clergy and released first.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Barter 6, more of the same shit, dumb features and I feel like they turned that whiney vocal effect up on this one. It's like listening to an effected Fall Out Boy record with some chintzy beats behind it.

codhand

anyone getting anything for Record Store Day? i cant fuck with it, too many neck beards, same store Anthony Fantano cross promotes, so the line forms at 4am

but fuck, i need that KMD

kmd-black-bastards-book-cd-45.jpg

kmd-black-bastards-45.jpg

and RTJ ep too

fuckin Amon Tobin got a crazy looking release set to drop as well
jovian1.jpg

Fjordson

anyone getting anything for Record Store Day? i cant fuck with it, too many neck beards, same store Anthony Fantano cross promotes, so the line forms at 4am

but fuck, i need that KMD

kmd-black-bastards-book-cd-45.jpg

kmd-black-bastards-45.jpg

and RTJ ep too

jovian1.jpg
That KMD is so dope, wow.

Last time I tried to check out record store day it was a zoo at the stores I went to, so I usually sit it out.

found the best comment on rapgenius

Chief Keef’s line, “Your bitch won’t do the team, ‘bet she won’t fight” is actually a reference to working conditions in textile factories in post-WWII Poland. The “bitch” represents the hourly-wage woman working in the factory. “She won’t fight,” ergo, she won’t unionize with her fellow proletariats to seek better wages and safety regulations. Chief Keef is so deep.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
First Impressions - Young Thug's The Barter 6

Barter 6 is decent on my first listen. I agree with Koozek in that it's definitely more subdued than I expected; maybe a little too laid back. Reminds me of Honest, where there's way too many slow tracks to the point where the pacing suffers. They could have placed a banger or two in the middle of the album.

^ that. I don't think there's a problem with pacing, but it's mostly slow stuff. All good slow stuff, mind you, but Thugger really shines with his anthems. I think it does a bit of a better job than, say, Rich Gang at mixing things up but some uptempo stuff would definitely be welcome. I think the Young Dolph and Boosie features are tolerable at best, the rest are terrible.

Hard to call standouts at the moment but I like pretty much every song to varying degrees. Just will probably forget about it in a few months unlike some of the loosies we've received from him.

jovian1.jpg
Dat Yeezus 2

IrishNinja

Liquid Swords 2 is coming soon brehs

Believe

did you ever doubt it...?

looked it up & shops out here are wack, ive no shot at RTJ EP or the dilla shit i really wanted

found the best comment on rapgenius

ahaha watch this turn into a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom