• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

3pr351jwlj9r.png

Man, it's like they can't do wrong

DominoKid

meh

honestly I've fallen off the Monae fan bus. She's very talented but her production (and band) are holding her back with unimaginative shit.

bout time folks are starting to realize this. she needs someone from outside her team to freshen her sound and swag up in a bad way.

IrishNinja

RTJ EP goin for about $35 on ebay right now...broke AF but tempted

j Dilla fuck the police one is sharp too, no idea what that's catching yet

Esch

Banned
meh

honestly I've fallen off the Monae fan bus. She's very talented but her production (and band) are holding her back with unimaginative shit.
Remember when I was saying this in 2009-10ish and everyone said I was cray? She's not that talented breh. her artistic vision is as unambiguous as it gets, tho she is good at theming her projects

Tokubetsu

Any gafhoppers can recommend a quality car navigation system that isn't crazy expensive or hard to install (and isn't a phone obviously)

injurai

Banned
Search "Best Car GPS 2015?" I suppose since they are older, having an easy to use UI is important. I remember some of those older GPSs were an absolute bitch to use.

CRS

They're older they can barely text as is. Hence why i think a dedicated device for this is probably the better option for them.

Garmin is pretty much GOAT. Uncle has one and pretty much loves it. I'm not sure if this is the exact model my uncle has but it's pretty similar.

Super easy to install since it just uses suction cups to install on the windshield and I'm sure a more capable family member can set up the software side.

Tokubetsu

Garmin is pretty much GOAT. Uncle has one and pretty much loves it. I'm not sure if this is the exact model my uncle has but it's pretty similar.

Super easy to install since it just uses suction cups to install on the windshield and I'm sure a more capable family member can set up the software side.

j4Jv16l.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Couple of quick thoughts. Blue/Green showed that I can just listen to Fraud instrumentals and not give a shit about no rapper.

Pilot Talk 3 finally clicked with me, as I was sitting on my porch, drinking a cold one with the sun coming down. It's a circumstance album, but when the planets align, it works. I imagine weed is a shortcut, but alas for careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom