• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

1. Refugeenius
2. Bonfire (feat. G-Eazy)
3. Reppin'
4. Ask Me
5. Mary Jane/SixtyOneImpala (feat. Mike L & Preston Harris)
6. Normally
7. Reset
8. B.O.W Down (feat. Fat Trel, Turtle NoJoke, N.No, Seriious, T Clacc & B-Nice)
9. Sweep
10. Heavy (feat. OG Maco)
11. Take Care
12. Mind-Trap (feat. Vince Staples & Casey Veggies)
13. Jumpin' (feat. Isaiah Rashad)
14. Peace Pipe 1.0

FLAMES

Courage

I'd rather hear impressions. Are they still deviating from something as refreshing as So It Goes so they can put out another trap project?

Dereck

Already recycled
xD2pYOz.png

big ander

It's not a ratking EP. It's an s/t EP from a band called Show Me the Body, distributed thru Ratking's new sorta-netlabel letter racer.
http://grantland.com/features/earl-sweatshirt-tour/

^Read this, then relistened to Earl's latest. Totally clicked. Don't think itll be top 10 or anything, but its the perfect length and it nails what it sets out to do. I will say- the features on I dont like shit are perfect.

Good article. will have to see if it makes the earl click though.

Fjordson

Brother came back from Coachella. Said Flying Lotus was maybe the best thing he saw there. The videos he showed me looked nuts with the visuals. And he said Run the Jewels killed it.

Also said lots of people seemed disappointed in Drake. Not a lot of energy, started late and ended early. I figured he would take advantage of the spotlight that comes with that headlining slot, but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom