• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crud

Banned
CDZYOj2WMAAVPkR.jpg

smh lol.

Nibel

Dude prolly wanted to touch Drizzy's hand and not the other way around, but keep hating on the GOAT fellaz, if that helps you to live your lives so be it

Cudder

So yeah, I think Love Story is pretty dope.

I already knew it would be better than Radioactive based on the singles. I like the southern/country direction he went with this album. It has direction and cohesion. People may not like his sing-songy stuff, but I think he pulls it off well, and he's been doing that shit since the beginning anyway, there's just more of it here. To be honest I'm glad it's not just another album full of trap beats. He has a catalogue already of that stuff. This reminds me of Gibbs and Pinata. Different direction overall for him as an artist. Different kinda beats. This is like the outlier in his catalogue just like how Pinata is an outlier in Gibbs' catalogue. The guitar lines and riffs that stream the album together are nice.

Wish he went full out with the no feature thing though, because that Em verse is grating and is pretty much the only thing I skip on the album. I vibe with the whole feel of this album.

Im surprised I didnt see any love for Kalashnikov Guns off the Russian Roulette album, that sample is disgusting.

On another note though, been going through the man's library and this dude Bink! categorically doesnt make bad music.

PBY

Banned
So yeah, I think Love Story is pretty dope.

I already knew it would be better than Radioactive based on the singles. I like the southern/country direction he went with this album. It has direction and cohesion. People may not like his sing-songy stuff, but I think he pulls it off well, and he's been doing that shit since the beginning anyway, there's just more of it here. To be honest I'm glad it's not just another album full of trap beats. He has a catalogue already of that stuff. This reminds me of Gibbs and Pinata. Different direction overall for him as an artist. Different kinda beats. This is like the outlier in his catalogue just like how Pinata is an outlier in Gibbs' catalogue. The guitar lines and riffs that stream the album together are nice.

Wish he went full out with the no feature thing though, because that Em verse is grating and is pretty much the only thing I skip on the album. I vibe with the whole feel of this album.
It's a cheesy album that's pretty good for day drinking.

Crud

Banned
I'm not gonna lie I been enjoying Barter 6 more than TPAB as of late. Just been having more fun with it. TPAB has its moments (the whole album) but Bater 6 is just nice right now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's a cheesy album that's pretty good for day drinking.
More like an album that causes alcoholism
Same thing.

God body in the flesh.

I'm not gonna lie I been enjoying Barter 6 more than TPAB as of late. Just been having more fun with it. TPAB has its moments (the whole album) but Bater 6 is just nice right now.
This is not an uncontroversial statement to make. I'm definitely enjoying Barter 6 way more than TPAB.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think how well Barter 6 executes at being a trap snack vs. how good TPAB induces narcolepsy is at making you care about it's subject matter really interesting conversation we could have.

Fjordson

I saw that, so cool. I make fun of Ye sometimes, but he really doesn't seem like a bad guy, despite his rep according to some people.

You're not alone. I don't love Barter 6, but there are some tracks that have me revisiting It. TPAB was pretty much 2-3 listens when it dropped and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom