• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

I have not one, but two weeks of finals. Y'all have fun this weekend.

Dg5J7.gif

overcast

Yessir. Gonna grab some food with the wife and then watch all the NBA games. You think Rockets gonna continue the sweep in Dallas?
Uhh. Naw we'll lose one for sure. If Harden doesn't play well tonight I don't think the rest of the team will pick up the slack this time around.

Unfortunately I work until 11 so I won't see that game or the Spurs/Clippers one. Tragic.

Fjordson

Won't surprise me if Dallas takes one. Dirk and Ellis are due for good games.

EDIT: Well, Dirk is anyway. Ellis was good last game.

Uhh. Naw we'll lose one for sure. If Harden doesn't play well tonight I don't think the rest of the team will pick up the slack this time around.

Unfortunately I work until 11 so I won't see that game or the Spurs/Clippers one. Tragic.
I think if Josh Smith and Dwight come to play again it'll be 3-0. Houston is looking really strong right now with them playing well.

Though with Rondo not playing Dallas may have a chance now
heh.png

I think if Josh Smith and Dwight come to play again it'll be 3-0. Houston is looking really strong right now with them playing well.

Though with Rondo not playing Dallas may have a chance now
heh.png

I can't see Smith having that kind of game again. He was feeling himself a little too much feeding off of that hometown energy.

And there's no way Carlisle lets Dwight catch 1000 lobs this time.

Fjordson

I need to buy a gaming PC. Would love to play Witcher 3 on one. Probably won't have one any time soon though, so I'll be playing it on PS4 for that 30 FPS fire.

Cyberpunk 2077 will be the finest piff ever.
Oh man I hope so. Even more hyped for that than Witcher 3 without any real info on it lol.

injurai

Banned
I want to play Witcher 3 but I should probably upgrade my computer first lol. I doubt my Core 2 Duo processor is up to snuff for it.

I'm with ya buddy. Core 2 Duo from the year before the i7's came out. Still on a graphics card from 2009.

*weeps*

I can't decide if I should upgrade this year or wait another.

must be hard to even read this website with all the gifs and shit

Nah actually gifs are fine. But multiple embedded youtube videos just annihilated my shit. Hence why I tend to stay away from that outside link thread on theotherforum.

Interestingly when I view threads with a lot of embedded videos on The Coli it's not nearly as bad.

injurai

Banned
I'm waiting until the next intel architecture comes out. Which is supposed to be this summer. Don't want to get stuck like I did last time. Should enable DDR4 ram as standard as well.

Fjordson

My only hangup with a PC is building it. I know I could probably do it, but I'm lazy and too worried I'd screw up something small like the fans or some bullshit.

I need to find someone in the PC thread and pay them to build and ship a PC to me tbh.

Eos

My only hangup with a PC is building it. I know I could probably do it, but I'm lazy and too worried I'd screw up something small like the fans or some bullshit.

I need to find someone in the PC thread and pay them to build and ship a PC to me tbh.
It's not as bad as it seems but the only thing you gotta watch out for is electrostatic discharge tbh

I have not one, but two weeks of finals. Y'all have fun this weekend.

Dg5J7.gif

I just finished mine today. Freeedooooooooooooom

Fjordson building a computer is pretty easy. Only takes an hour or two tbh. But yeah you can also pay somebody like 50-100 to assemble it too

Preordered dat witcher 3 on pc. Batman in june too

Also mad max videogame is looking real good. WB straight killing it with the publishing this year. They got goty in the bag with one of these

Yeah may is entertainment overload for me. Fury road, witcher 3, new ka, may/pac fight :phew

Also I won passes to that ex machina movie for Wednesday

Havent done it since 2009 but I can't imagine it's gotten any harder. You can't put anything where it doesn't belong.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
cant wait to see AoU in a lazy boy, sippin on a screwdriver and eating a hot dog. quality movie theaters brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom