• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already won me over with the Dracula synths, also that breakdown at 1:40 is nice too.

What's it sampling? Weeknd? I've heard that vocal before in something

aye i didn't even know sam smith sung latch haha, that was a pretty good song, mostly because of disclosure though.

you gotta do another florence and the machine sample once that album drops. (btw 1:20 in your beat goes into some no church in the wild grimy bassline, nice)

Nibel

tumblr_nksvbnntdd1t0o5vno1_500.jpg

goat tbh

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
its like he nabbed that shit straight off a fat metal dudes back and was like "yea im fucking walking away with your sweatshirt".

RBK

Banned
Guessing you didn't like Albert Einstein Eos?

Thought the Infamous Mobb Deep album was the last one, but no complaints for more music from them.

Eos

Guessing you didn't like Albert Einstein Eos?

Thought the Infamous Mobb Deep album was the last one, but no complaints for more music from them.

was Infamous Mobb Deep any good? havent really fucked with them in forever

Nah, Einstein was pretty good, nothing crazy but it was good to hear just solid bars from Prodigy coupled with good production. As for The Infamous Mobb Deep I wasn't feeling that too much, most of the new songs were meh. The remixes from The Infamous were really tight though.

Nah, Einstein was pretty good, nothing crazy but it was good to hear just solid bars from Prodigy coupled with good production. As for The Infamous Mobb Deep I wasn't feeling that too much, most of the new songs were meh. The remixes from The Infamous were really tight though.
i need to check out havocs new album, forgot about it.

Esch

Banned
Albert Einstein will always be okay with me for Dough Pildin' with Alchemist creating
I do love Dough Pildin but cmon. Albert Einstein is prodigy basically being like 'meh, i can't really rap anymore. Might as well just talk but for a full album. no good punchlines, no song concepts, nothing. It sounds dope thanks to
what I can only describe as the theme music for a cyberpunk hip-hop RPG.
but overall it's wack. waste of beats.

RBK

Banned
Albert Einstein is great, wouldn't say so for IMB, but there's definitely some good tracks.

Either you have ridiculous criteria for what is "good" music or we're just holding it's not classic Mobb Deep over their head.

Esch

Banned
Albert Einstein is great, wouldn't say so for IMB, but there's definitely some good tracks.

Either you have ridiculous criteria for what is "good" music or we're just holding it's not classic Mobb Deep over their head.
I don't think it's 'ridiculous criteria' to expect for a rapper to have a decent flow and some good song ideas (and if not, some flat out catchy or witty shit).

Albert Einstein just has really dope cohesive production. That's about it to me. Prodigy is bad on it, even for post HNIC Prodigy. He has no energy bars or anything.

I do love Dough Pildin but cmon. Albert Einstein is prodigy basically being like 'meh, i can't really rap anymore. Might as well just talk but for a full album. no good punchlines, no song concepts, nothing. It sounds dope thanks to

but overall it's wack. waste of beats.

I don't disagree, but it's like that one dude who did that one incredible thing that one time and you never forget it, so you invite him to every party and thank him for existing.

I'm okay with Albert Einstein just existing in order to give me Dough Pildin'. Sometimes that's enough.

RBK

Banned
I don't think it's 'ridiculous criteria' to expect for a rapper to have a decent flow and some good song ideas (and if not, some flat out catchy or witty shit).

Albert Einstein just has really dope cohesive production. That's about it to me. Prodigy is bad on it, even for post HNIC Prodigy. He has no energy bars or anything.

Honestly haven't listened to it in some months, now I'm afraid to after this post.

Gonna make it hate it now.

Esch

Banned
Honestly haven't listened to it in some months, now I'm afraid to after this post.

Gonna make it hate it now.
Hate is too strong of a word. like I intimated there's some cool stuff on it like IMDKV and Dough Pildin but after a while you kinda notice that its the same old 'I'm real tough, you're a fuck boy. I'll kill you' shit I've heard time and time again from Prolapse P. And it's getting harder and harder for me not to laugh at after having read Prodigy's book
please don't read that if you want to remain taking Mobb or prodigy seriously lmao

It's like a 6 for me just off the strength of Alc wizardry.

wenis

The WWE Network pass is the best $10 ever spent. This Hardcore match on Wrestlemania 17 is GOAT.

Raven, Big Show and Kane fighting across the arena, golf cart crashes, dudes getting bodied through windows, and flying elbows from 6ft 4" dudes from the arena stage to the ground 15ft down.

Tokubetsu

Used to love Hardy Boyz. Also when Christian and Edge's gimmick was the whole anne rice vampire shit. God WWF used to have such high highs.

wenis

The Fuckin BROOD.

Rhino just sent Jeff hardy and one of the Dudleys through four tables from 25-30 ft in the air. Wrestling don't get much better than this.

Also LITA

uPuGr65.jpg

Only Diva that ever really mattered. And it's spooky watching Benoit footage. What a fuck head.

Eos

I haven't watched wrestling in a long time but the fuckery that went on is what made it so entertaining to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom