• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juz

Kendrick and Bronson on consecutive days?

35vxibg.gif

I'm assuming both albums will leak a week before they come out...so pretty much around the 15th or 16th. I don't think I'll listen to the Kendrick leak unless I have to do damage control for the king. Might listen to the Bronson leak. Buying both though.

maybe they'll release digital the first week so it doesn't leak and then physical the week after
with the added effect of having two strong weeks of sales

maybe they'll release digital the first week so it doesn't leak and then physical the week after
with the added effect of having two strong weeks of sales

Wouldn't that hurt sales more if anything?

Digital only = No leak, less sales
Digital/Physical = 1 week leak probably but higher sales

releasing the physical a week later would probably hurt the sales more tbh

Wouldn't that hurt sales more if anything?

Digital only = No leak, less sales
Digital/Physical = 1 week leak probably but higher sales

releasing the physical a week later would probably hurt the sales more tbh

maybe, but don't leaks happen because of physical copies? (notwithstanding the iTunes preorder thing..not sure how those work I dont preorder)

Daria

maybe, but don't leaks happen because of physical copies? (notwithstanding the iTunes preorder thing..not sure how those work I dont preorder)

basically. most mom and pop record shops or a disgruntled hip hop head employee at target will usually sneak a copy out from an early shipment and leak it out

Ellie Varner has heard the album, might be on it.

@ellevarner
Just listened to the first track on @kendricklamar and the first thing I noticed was the snare....you always draw us into your sound I ❤️ it

@ellevarner
Gritty beefy dirty and the polar opposite of current popular drum sounds....(everyone doesn't know I am a cold ass engineer and producer)

I'd love to hear what Blacker The Berry sounded like originally. I have a feeling the drums were redone live. This ties into what Terrace Martin said a few weeks ago: the blueprint for the low end percussion on the album is Midnight Marauders. The album is going to knock hard. Yall already know but I hate trap drums, shit sounds so weak and programmed. Give me something that just rattles shit.

I like how montana's got this cool sex, drugs and Rock and roll scarface pad and then you realize he's watching divergent alone in the movie room lol

Happy birthday Rasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom