• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

The Fuckin BROOD.

Rhino just sent Jeff hardy and one of the Dudleys through four tables from 25-30 ft in the air. Wrestling don't get much better than this.

Also LITA

uPuGr65.jpg

Only Diva that ever really mattered. And it's spooky watching Benoit footage. What a fuck head.

Lita definitely one of the better divas.

happy birthday breh

I like how montana's got this cool sex, drugs and Rock and roll scarface pad and then you realize he's watching divergent alone in the movie room lol

Happy birthday Rasta

HBD Rasta

happy birthday rasta

happy birthday rasta

Happy birthday rasta

HBD Rasta

happy birthday rasta

Happy Birthday Mang!

Happy Birthday Rasta, have a good one breh.

Happy Birthday motherfucker!

It's aiight.

Rasta, enjoy this day man.

Happy birthday Rasta my dude.

happy birthday ras
rank kanyes discography

Happy birthday Rasta

yo fuck your shit rasta

No. And Albert Einstein was bad too. Bless alc for the instrumentals though.

Happy b day rasta

Thanks brehs really apppericate y'all #positivity2015

No problems bruh.

Saw this video on Watch Mojo List is pretty ass.
Nicki Minaj, Salt N Peppa at #1?

My 10:

10. Lil' Kim
9. Nefertiti
8. MC Lyte
7. Deadly Venoms
6. Isis AKA Lin Que
5. Nitty Scott MC (Was going to put Gavlyn here, but Modest Confidence was ass)
4. Bahamadia
3. Rapsody
2. Sa-Roc
1. Lauryn Hill & Akua Naru

DominoKid

The Fuckin BROOD.

Rhino just sent Jeff hardy and one of the Dudleys through four tables from 25-30 ft in the air. Wrestling don't get much better than this.

Also LITA

uPuGr65.jpg

Only Diva that ever really mattered. And it's spooky watching Benoit footage. What a fuck head.

i think out of all the chicks wwf had over the years that could really wrestle Lita was the finest. actually nah i'll say she was 2nd behind mickie james in that lane.

them nonwrestling chicks from back then tho
YlVGJ.png

trish (she was actually decent in the ring. finest diva overall tho)
stacy keibler
torrie wilson
dawn marie

im still mad kaitlyn left. she was my favorite of the recent chicks. her IG page is gold.

6 people stabbed at a Migos Concert

Record breaking?

I was there as I go to school not too far from there. The whole thing was a total mess to be honest. There wasn't nearly enough security, the Migos took 4 hours to come on, and the opening acts were trash.
There was multiple scuffles throughout the night, but shortly after "Fight Night" a fight broke and people were wilding out. People started throwing garbage cans and then people started throwing the barriers at each other. I saw a Henny bottle fly over my head. It got out of control really quick.
Apparently it was a downtown vs uptown thing but it was ridiculous. Definitely wouldn't go to the venue again

From a guy on Reddit

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
you know, i had some friends back in the day who swore Lita was ugly

like, how do you even come to that conclusion

Courage

From KTT:

This video is in three phases
1.) The Attack: Kanye is portrayed as being in your face in the early parts of the video by constantly chase down the lens of the camera and speaking into it. This might depict his public persona, his challenges of the establishment at award shows and in interviews and also the theme of his last album.
2.) The Defense/Retreat: Kanye is shown avoiding the camera lens which might depict his attitude towards the paparazzi, his demeanour after scandals concerning him are circulating in the media, his apologies and his yearn for a private life.
3.) The Surrender: Kanye is sat on the floor utterly fatigued, it shows a sense of defeat and the camera advances menacingly on him representing the victory of the scathing media, his gasps for breath are subtle cue to his struggle against the media and how he can never win though he tries and tries. When Ye starts to bare his soul in the outro, and reveals his feelings, the camera lingers for a while as though interested but then starts to back off as Ye reveals himself as hurt and a human after all showing that the thirst for scandal by the media isn't being satisfied as he is not giving them the erratic behaviour that they crave. It could also represent his private life, a totally different person only his family can see.

Pretty amazing. I wonder when he's gonna start making films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom