• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

http://shop.mickjenkins.com/products/the-waters-water-bottle

x6tjiP9.gif

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Hey, this dude from my hometown has been putting out albums for like a decade now. I haven't really paid much attention, but there are some fairly dope songs on here. This is his 9th fucking album. lol

BUSH is fucking amazing. This shit is like a whole album of Signs.

Pharrell is my dude but I KNOW Chad helped on this. Pharrell can't do this by himself.

Chad worked on California Roll, This City, R U A Freak, Awake, So Many Pros and Edibles.

Run Away is an old Neptunes beat Pharrell reworked, so Chad is effectively on 7 of the 10.

Chad still dips in and out, they did the Spongebob soundtrack songs and both worked on the next Pusha album together.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
This just showed up at my house.

AuXglML.jpg

d589B8b.jpg

CpiKpkR.png
CpiKpkR.png
CpiKpkR.png
CpiKpkR.png
CpiKpkR.png
CpiKpkR.png

shit, had no idea there was a different pressing. cancelling my amazon pre-order and picking this one up. shit looks dope as hell.

Did it come with a digital download code?

I want to send Ka a link to the thread (in order to get an interview/AMA) in order to show we're legit but I'm afraid the demonic OP will cause him to dismiss us lmao...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Fat Beats took my order and shipped that Alc record off in the same day. Quick work over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom