• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
MCH almost got me into an accident

Shit just had my arms moving
ay48zzn.gif

Can't imagine what kind of accidents you get into when Mauma Man comes on

JgZs64Q.png

On this special episode, Uncommon Nasa & Samurai Banana welcomed KA and Preservation (Dr. Yen Lo) to the show. Nasa chatted it up with the emcee/producer tandem in depth about their production and artistic direction for their new LP, "Days with Dr. Yen Lo", which is surely going to make many AOTY Lists when 2015 is through. Samurai Banana also melted the turntables with fresh jointttts.
http://www.spreaker.com/user/uncommonradiolive/uncommon-radio-live-18-5-28-2015

Ka & Preservation join Uncommon Nasa on Uncommon Radio for an interview. Start at 28:51 - 52:47 then back again at 1:19:26 - 1:47:00.

Will listen after work.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Madbliss has been in the upper echelon of the trap prod game for awhile but he outdid himself with that one. My soundcloud addiction has somehow managed to increase...it's basically how I spend all of my downtime right now. Haven't touched the Witcher in like a week. Fuck.

Fjordson

Since I've seen peeps talking about beer in the whatsapp chat, does anyone have some recommendations? Shit I could find in California. I need something good for an event this weekend. And not the national shit like Budweiser or anything.

Madbliss has been in the upper echelon of the trap prod game for awhile but he outdid himself with that one. My soundcloud addiction has somehow managed to increase...it's basically how I spend all of my downtime right now. Haven't touched the Witcher in like a week. Fuck.
I haven't played Witcher since Sunday 'cause of work =[

Listening to this Ka/Preservation interview (posted on the last page)...loving the discussion of drums and percussion. There isn't much drumming on Yen Lo, but there's a LOT of percussion. Similar to what Alch has been doing, what Roc Marci does, the LA beat scene etc.

Album took two years to make.

Yen Lo is really great. Preservation does an excellent jib and it's probably my favorite rap album this year. Probably tied with Kendrick. I should give Roc Marci another shot, but that coli thread fucked up my enjoyment of him.

Man I really like Money Trees Deuce.

Yessir. 3 more!

Honestly sad for Kyrie though and hope he's okay. I had knee injuries when I played in college so I feel for him.

If they bring a ship back to Bay I may need to get my tickets to go be with the family and hit the parade. Yeah feel bad for Kyrie I really like him as a player.

pronk420

i quite like this new asap rock album, it kind of captures that cloud rap feel quite nicely. i don't really care that there is no 'concept', especially if kenny g scat hotel room lucy interludes every track is the high bar of 'concept'.

HiResDes

Since I've seen peeps talking about beer in the whatsapp chat, does anyone have some recommendations? Shit I could find in California. I need something good for an event this weekend. And not the national shit like Budweiser or anything.

I haven't played Witcher since Sunday 'cause of work =[
Breh go to the beer thread awesome brehs in their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom