• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
PD going full softshoe in the police thread
sass2.png

"wat about black on black crime"
sass1.png

DominoKid

Vince aint done nothing but drop a lot of unoffensive C level work that appeals to heads because it has "content" and "storytelling". anchored by the odd A track here and there that actually has a me or able hook, beat and unified concept.

guess breh is going for the volume shooter approach for the album to stumble onto a few more of those A tracks.

Remark

Banned
Vince aint done nothing but drop a lot of unoffensive C level work that appeals to heads because it has "content" and "storytelling". anchored by the odd A track here and there that actually has a me or able hook, beat and unified concept.

guess breh is going for the volume shooter approach for the album to stumble onto a few more of those A tracks.
I'm crine

Vince has had nothing but quality projects with a bunch of good songs on them. Shyne Coldchain Vol. 1 has nothing but A+ songs. Same with Winter In Prague and Stolen Youth.

His only project that is generally bad all around is Shyne Coldchain Vol. 2, only good songs on there is Nate and that one song with Jhene Aiko.

I will say I don't like the production he rode on Hell Can Wait, it doesn't fit him imo, he needs to jump back on some slower tempo beats.

Still, Vince hate is simply unacceptable :l

wow

from free streams year after year to being locked behind a premium service

Jay a man of the people
Makes no sense. I can understand if Jay's Made In America concerts are tied to Tidal for instance. But Summer Jam? It doesn't make sense for Hot97. Nor does it garner good PR for Tidal...

And the NBA Finals are on, and Game Of Thrones later. It doesn't make sense...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm on the mound G, and it's a no-hitter
And my DJ the catcher, he's my man
In a way he's the one who devised the plan
He throws the signs I hook up the beats with clout
I throw the rhymes to the mic and I strike em out
So it really doesn't matter on how you intrigue
You can't fuck with those in the major leagues

Jay never forgot everybody's :dahell: reaction to him bring out Michael fuckin' Jackson back in '01. He making sure to keep this shit between his Stans this year

Tokubetsu

Travis Scott has to be the most irrelevant poser in music today. Thugger, Quan, etc are running laps on him commercially and in terms of general influence, all while he and his delusional fans give him credit for shit others have been doing.

Didn't you have Yeezus in your top ten that year?
YGi67ba.png

IF we're being real Scott is just a Kanye ghost writer/producer and once Ye is done with him (probably after this next album) if he doesn't evolve, he gonna die.

He's a less talented kid cudi.
This is the part where I remind y'all that Cudi had a hit single BEFORE he signed with Ye then proceeded to have two well selling album and at least one of them being fairly influential as far as modern rap/r&b particularly of the nerdy emotional variety kind.

Brehs KTT is saying Troy Ave got on stage as the crowd was leaving/lights were going out and tried to perform. Dunno if it's true but regardless I'm probably giving him L Of The Year.

Courage

7 mins jesus this is OD lmao. they probably could've just cut it after Future's verse and lost nothing. banger tho.

Forreal. That's some good production too; love the guitars and piano.

Scott still doesn't impress me with his rapping and hook game however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom