• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

You are side of the coin that I wish Abel didn't have to do.

commercial garbage songs like CFMF.

moar songs like The hills/ Where you belong pls
I love The Hills, don't get me wrong, but no reason to be one note. Shit gets boring after a while. Nothing wrong with some variety
5wZdQMI.png

aye tbh i gave this asap rocky album a listen and i think i really like some of LSD. Rocky and Danger Mouse did really damn good with the singing part. Too bad the entire song is a jumbled mess, more of the spacey singing tho plz

aye tbh i gave this asap rocky album a listen and i think i really like some of LSD. Rocky and Danger Mouse did really damn good with the singing part. Too bad the entire song is a jumbled mess, more of the spacey singing tho plz

If the album was like 15 minutes shorter and full of tracks like that and Pharsyde I'd probably like it a lot.

Also 100% less WorstKanye

overcast

What the hell is Vince Staples thinking releasing a double album. Jesus. Awful idea for an official debut. There will be a few good songs but I doubt he can keep my interest for 15+ songs.

Remark

Banned
just got home from the lsat...
to see the weeknd get that huge W
drake looks fat
tidal stay losing

could an exclusive SWISH release save Tidal?

I'm cautiously optimistic about Vince's double album. The thing that concerns me is the songwriting/hooks. Dude can rap his ass off and I'm sure it'll be a coherent project. But will we get basically 11 dope ass songs and a variety of tracks with wack hooks, or no hooks? How many collabs will Def Jam force? Will one disc be the real Vince and the other be trap songs? Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom