• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehKing

Banned
This is going to be good.
What is Hov worshipped over here or something?

I guess I'm the last of the old school dudes who respect the old school rules of hip hop.

I'm not here to argue with jay-z fans, you can't win a discussion with people in denial.

I paid my respects to Big, see ya'll December 4th for National Ether day though.

Cheddahz

Banned
What is Hov worshipped over here or something?

I guess I'm the last of the old school dudes who respect the old school rules of hip hop.

I'm not here to argue with jay-z fans, you can't win a discussion with people in denial.

I paid my respects to Big, see ya'll December 4th for National Ether day though.

Jay Z > Biggie Smalls

Courage

Jay Z > Biggie Smalls

giphy.gif

BokehKing

Banned
Jay Z > Biggie Smalls
Did you not listen to how many lines Jay bit?

How many lines did biggie bite?

Jay-z re-write his history to fluff himself up

Matter fact, that video I posted is so meta

Jay-z biting slick rick, talking avout

"a lot people sounding like Ricky d'

How you going to bite a line about biting..... And then complain about people sounding like you?

The nerve of this dude.

Luckily Ether

BokehKing

Banned
Nah I don't discuss things with dudes in their 40s who live vicariously through Nas and dead ass celebrate a diss song every year
I would say something here..... To show you just how wrong you're, but I have a feeling we probably had this discussion on sohh/coli multiple times already.

Cheddahz

Banned
Did you not listen to how many lines Jay bit?

How many lines did biggie bite?

Jay-z re-write his history to fluff himself up

Matter fact, that video I posted is so meta

Jay-z biting slick rick, talking avout

"a lot people sounding like Ricky d'

How you going to bite a line about biting..... And then complain about people sounding like you?

The nerve of this dude.

Luckily Ether
People bite off of each other all the time though, so this really isn't a good method to state your point

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't wanna be like this, I don't really wanna hurt no feelings, but I'm only being real when I say nobody wants to hear your grandfather talk about 20 year old beefs

IrishNinja

advocat kickin in the door wavin the 44

Waiting for Esch to respond to the Hov criticisms lol

yeah perched for this

Jay Z > Biggie Smalls

CHEDDAHZ

Biggie never had the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain

yeah but on the upside he never tried making an album with her either

Who cares about either in this day and age unless you're middle-aged and too far out of touch to appreciate all the new and better things that are coming out these days.

lowkey i respect you & toku's burn the past dark nihilism that causes ya'll to delete any media 2 weeks old, let it be idolized

Esch

Banned
I would say something here..... To show you just how wrong you're, but I have a feeling we probably had this discussion on sohh/coli multiple times already.
Yeah, and nobody cares. You'll stay on the net complaining and crying about Jay-Z, calling him a biter and he'll stay being the choice for athletes to walk on to, for presidents to meet and reference in speeches, and will go Plat until he feels like. You, me and everyone knows how it is.

Nibel

Yeah, and nobody cares. You'll stay on the net complaining and crying about Jay-Z, calling him a biter and he'll stay being the choice for athletes to walk on to, for presidents to meet and reference in speeches, and will go Plat until he feels like. You, me and everyone knows how it is.

Damn
zzepaum13s8v.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom