• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about either in this day and age unless you're middle-aged and too far out of touch to appreciate all the new and better things that are coming out these days.

I wouldn't say out of touch. Someone should not force themselves to like something just because everyone else seems to do.

codhand

just bought Hotline Miami 2, downloading now

chea1nid7z.gif

Courage

B4dass wasn't that bad. Or whatever the hell the album was called. Can't say I've revisited it after like two listens, though.

One listen was enough for me. If J Cole is a ham sandwich on wonderbread, Joey Badass is a stale saltine cracker someone found underneath their couch, ate it and decided it still tastes pretty good.

What is Hov worshipped over here or something?

I guess I'm the last of the old school dudes who respect the old school rules of hip hop.

I'm not here to argue with jay-z fans, you can't win a discussion with people in denial.

I paid my respects to Big, see ya'll December 4th for National Ether day though.

I'm not a big fan of Hov at all. I give him his deserved props though. In what world is Reasonable Doubt not a dope album?

It's a fact that Hov and Big were good friends. Hov wasn't chilling with his crew in 94, hence no mention. Are you ignoring his mention in Life After Death's credits? Is it another case of Hov dick riding someone hot? Perhaps at the start, but they were legit friends.

You're making my Nas stan ass defend the Camel. SMH.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah, and nobody cares. You'll stay on the net complaining and crying about Jay-Z, calling him a biter and he'll stay being the choice for athletes to walk on to, for presidents to meet and reference in speeches, and will go Plat until he feels like. You, me and everyone knows how it is.

KxC5z0r.gif

codhand

Yeah, and nobody cares. You'll stay on the net complaining and crying about Jay-Z, calling him a biter and he'll stay being the choice for athletes to walk on to, for presidents to meet and reference in speeches, and will go Plat until he feels like. You, me and everyone knows how it is.

i think we have a new ether day to celebrate

I would say something here..... To show you just how wrong you're, but I have a feeling we probably had this discussion on sohh/coli multiple times already.

i think we have a new ether day to celebrate

ce9f95059775d45c8ffc09626e566ce0.jpg

IrishNinja

finally, big scrotum gets his chance to shine

also from one of those faces about biggie from the other day:

One of the more popular The Roots videos was “What They Do,” which pokes fun at commercial gangsta rap. Big didn’t like the joke and he said he was “hurt” by the video. Questlove wrote a nine-page essay explaining his view. He was planning on sending it to The Source. Biggie died before he could.

...we kinda dodged a bullet missing that letter

also didn't know Fat Joe booked his first show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom