• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
i78L6L3tIxcfw.jpg

July I think Frank Ocean is suppose to be coming out then as well.
Damn didn't even realize Frank was dropping a cd soon, hype!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
brehs, can we have a moment to reminisce about this legendary moment in hip hop? I can't believe this was 4 years ago. It still has the same impact as it had when I first listened to it. The absolute fucking rage.

Ima get my big homies on the phone, that *like* n***as, and they gon' RAPE that n***a
Bend that n***a over and stick it in his booty
I DONT GIVE A FUCK
I DONT GIVE A FUCK
yo Envy I love you

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jidenna ft. Kendrick Lamar - Classic Man (Remix). I kind of fuck with this song, Kendrick is okay on it.

Holy shit it sounds just like Swae Lee :lol :lol :lol

It's pretty forgettable. NR saying "The Night Show Tour" coming soon? I have no idea what that means.

The Guardian interviewed Kendrick

He says he wrote one lyric so angry that people around him vetoed it. Obviously I want to know what it said. He hesitates. “Put it this way, the lyrics and intensity on The Blacker the Berry are nothing compared with this one record that I have in the vaults. It makes The Blacker the Berry look like a kindergarten kid. It was probably a little bit too far out for people to understand it.”

Well, now I want to hear it.

“Yeah,” he says, meaning never in a million years. “It’s damaging.”

kttcolilupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom