• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Did you ever get your Billy Woods vinyl?

got this email four days ago.

If you ordered the Today, Wrote Nothing vinyl directly from Backwoodz Studioz, your package will be shipping this week! You have been extremely patient for waiting this out with us and we thank you for your support. We couldn't do what we do without you.

Here are some details about your order...

Your order should be shipping out as early as this Wednesday 6/16 from Dallas, TX (our distribution hub) as that is the day the bulk order will arrive there. At the latest it will ship on Thursday. We have to pack a bunch of orders, we will try to get out as many as we can before the mail cut off time. They will be shipped out in order of when you placed your order. If you were one of the first 30 to order the superfan pack, you will still be getting a billy woods signed CD as we saved them for you. You will be receiving an email with tracking about 1 day before your order actually ships. That will be the best way to get updates on your order.
As a special thanks for your patience & support we will be including a free physical CD of Henry Canyon's Canyonland.

also there's a new LE Sex Style vinyl ReRelease for the initiated.

Courage

ASAP Rocky joins the #NewBlack movement

Why are we exploiting the beef between the urban community and the police force when 60 people got shot on a Friday and Saturday [on July holiday weekend in 2014] in Chicago in black-on-black crime? So one cop shoots a black person... that kind of shit is inevitable. Not to glorify it, but that's nothing new. Let's talk about the black-on-black crime. If you're not gonna talk about the main topic, then don't talk about it all.

I have no problem with discussing black on black crime, and I think a lot of "activists" take an L by pretending like any discussion of it is offensive or "not an issue" or "bububu black criminals go to jail" etc. But fuck ASAP Rocky. That's some sucker shit.

If you want to mainly talk about black violence in your community go ahead. But this whole "we can't talk about one without bringing up the other" shit is bullshit.

Tokubetsu

I have no problem with discussing black on black crime, and I think a lot of "activists" take an L by pretending like any discussion of it is offensive or "not an issue" or "bububu black criminals go to jail" etc. But fuck ASAP Rocky. That's some sucker shit.

If you want to mainly talk about black violence in your community go ahead. But this whole "we can't talk about one without bringing up the other" shit is bullshit.

bruh we already knew rocky was weak how long have i been saying he's one of the most shallow acts out now. Most garbage tier atl trap rappers have ten times the depth. At least they won't pretend like they aren't idiots.

Is there a more unlikable act among the younger rappers today?

Assuming we don't include Troy Ave, nope you're right. It seems like this dude is solely focused on being condescending towards fans and over hyping his influence on his contemporaries, moreso than anyone else. Even Kanye gives back to the community and claims he wants to provide affordable products to people (once he gains more financial control of his situation). Rocky is out chea straight shitting on plebes like a Roman senator...

On the other hand I wonder how much of this is Rocky and other artists realizing that most of their fanbase isn't black anyways, so why give a shit.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
There are two records I need in my vinyl collections. Oneriology and Marcus D's Lone Wolf LP. One is like, 300 bucks and the other isn't even in vinyl.

King Los - Ghetto Bou

S799vbT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom