• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Yeah this deniro is really good far better than patriarch ii.

This year has been amazing so far. A lot of dope shit. Esco still going to drop a winter ny classic.

Dereck

Tyler fans gassing up Wolf to be this masterpiece lmao.

All of his shit sucks other than Bastard. Let reality sink in.
nIg6XwV.png

I can't sit through Goblin anymore, Wolf is not much different.

Bastard on the other hand, is raw as fuck in comparison.

Tyler's been done as a rapper for a minute, but is nobody feeling some of the production on Cherry Bomb?

Find Your Wings, 2Seater, second half of Fucking Young, second half of Smuckers, Okaga... all good to me.

The stuff he produced for Kali was nice, I think if he stuck to just producing he's got something to offer.

Dereck

Bastard is pretty good, everything else not so much. Sandwiches and Yonkers are still pretty rad though off of Goblin.
This dude never topped Yonkers after it dropped

Tyler's been done as a rapper for a minute, but is nobody feeling some of the production on Cherry Bomb?

Find Your Wings, 2Seater, second half of Fucking Young, second half of Smuckers, Okaga... all good to me.

The stuff he produced for Kali was nice, I think if he stuck to just producing he's got something to offer.
Production is solid, too bad about the mixing

I couldn't get jiggy with it

Props to him for all the success but after Bastard I didn't care for any of it. Mellowhype was the only OF shit I bumped regularly and even that got played out after a while. I'm glad I got to see one of Tylers first preformances here. Dunno how he is live now but shit was closer to a death grips show than rap.

overcast

Bastard was pretty good, but that's how I felt as a senior in HS. Haven't really listened to it in years. Wonder if Tyler and Earl will sell less records now that OF is "dead".
Dope. I don't think I've liked either of the 2 Michael Rocks tracks this year though.

T Dollarz

I liked Goblin for like a month when it came out, but it's pretty trash tbh. Only the singles are actually good. However, I actually thought Wolf was pretty good. Haven't listened to it in a while though. Aaaaand never gave Cherry Bomb a chance because I have no interest in Tyler anymore.

As for Sir Michael Rocks, Banco is MY SHIT. Hope he follows it up well.

Courage

Listened to Bastard recently and I still think it's at least decent. That album has the most atmosphere out of everything else he's put out.

Nibel

I always thought their impact on the youth was more fascinating than their music; Frank and Earl are the most blessed ones when it comes to music.

Courage

I always thought their impact on the youth was more fascinating than their music; Frank and Earl are the most blessed ones when it comes to music.

Youth like to be rebellious. They just managed to do it in a more... West Coast way 👀.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom