• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_mc3pjrbXSm1r72ht7o1_500.gif

HiResDes

DJ-Cam-Miami-Vice-950x530-1428938788.jpg

1. Crockett’s theme (2:16)
  2. In the Air Tonight (feat. Earl Davis) (2:38)
  3. Music to Drive By (feat. MC Eiht) (4:04)
  4. Move That Dope (1:47)
  5. Love Theme (4:47)
  6. Thubbs Theme (2:07)
  7. The Chase (1:44)
  8. Inside the Strip Club (2:09)
  9. Street Life (feat. MC Eiht) (3:00)
  10. A Dangerous Method (2:02)
  11. End Title (2:03)
  12. Welcome to Little Haiti (1:16)
  13. Weather Underground (0:58)
  14. On Ocean Drive (2:07)

...Bout to check this out!

Just saw this lmao

Troy Ave And Joey Bada$$ Trade Subliminals On Twitter Over Album Sales
http://thesource.com/2015/06/22/tro...rade-subliminals-on-twitter-over-album-sales/

Troy Ave is a fucking lame. Say what you will about Joey Badass but it's hard to deny he has a fanbase, has some relevance in the underground, and actually sold well for an underground artist. Yes, underground: he has a distribution deal and is on an indie label. Meanwhile Troy Ave wants to stunt because he sold 7k records first week? lmao

Troy might be a closeted Harlemite. Most of his bragging is about shit that has not or cannot be corroborated. Dude out chea claiming he's getting licensing deals for Doo Doo, has been streamed 10mil times...come the fuck on.

Post To Be is trash brehs. That beat, especially the accordion or whatever the fuck that sound is...sounds like some Hyrule waiting room music.

Esch

Banned
Post To Be is trash brehs. That beat, especially the accordion or whatever the fuck that sound is...sounds like some Hyrule waiting room music.

If your dude come close to me
He gon' wanna ride off in a ghost with me (I'll make him do it)
I might let your boy chauffeur me
But he gotta eat the booty like groceries

ROie31k.png

Furyous

Fort Minor back and I am happy. Mike comes through with his simple yet effective rhymes. He won't bar you to death but his stuff works. Think Yeezus as far as putting together records mixed with some J. Cole minus the gourmet struggle bars.

I remember riding out to that Fort Minor album in college wondering why Mike was the only person to feature Black Thought.

Fjordson

Yeah I'll wait for release on the Vince album. Hoping it delivers.

Also, Arkham Knight is kinda disappointing brehs. Can't believe they thought it was a good idea to force the driving segments into everything. Game looks really good and the melee combat is still good, but I fuckin hate car combat / puzzles.

Nibel

Seriously how can y'all listen to 50mb double album? Shit's like 03 ringtone quality.

Eh, it ain't that bad. But I can understand when some older cats here have problems with their ears and gotta wait for the 30inch-viggnochi-vinyl release to hear shit loud and clear enough

gbvjdiwakuzm.png

Cheddahz

Banned
Yeah I'll wait for release on the Vince album. Hoping it delivers.

Also, Arkham Knight is kinda disappointing brehs. Can't believe they thought it was a good idea to force the driving segments into everything. Game looks really good and the melee combat is still good, but I fuckin hate car combat / puzzles.

Wait, there's car puzzles?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom