• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remark

Banned
Tyga had to surprise release his album to Spotify I'm cryinnngggggggggg

It's a strong 6/10 at best. Wasn't worth the wait and a lot of my favorite songs by him that were supposed to be on the album aren't on the album :l

n5sdhTw.png

LJa0wsz.png

Yeah after the first hour I'm getting hooked on Arkham Knight tank stuff aside nothing beats speeding around Gotham and ejecting from the cockpit at break neck speeds.

Yeah Summertime '06 is a really really great album... amazing, unique production; crazy flows and dope lyricism from Vince. Haven't really properly worked out the concept yet, need to give it some more listens.

This new Miguel is my shit though, I like it way more than Kaleidoscope Dream.

HiResDes

Tyga had to surprise release his album to Spotify I'm cryinnngggggggggg

It's a strong 6/10 at best. Wasn't worth the wait and a lot of my favorite songs by him that were supposed to be on the album aren't on the album :l
The sheep at KTT always reply crine u mad as shit to any dissenting opinion.

wApNKsu.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Lord Knows
02. Classic (feat. Swizz Beatz)
03. Jump Out the Face (feat. Future)
04. All Eyes on You (feat. Chris Brown & Nicki Minaj)
05. The Trillest
06. R.I.C.O. (feat. Drake)
07. I Got the Juice
08. Ambitionz
09. Pullin Up (feat. The Weeknd)
10. Check
11. Been That (feat. Rick Ross)
12. Bad for You (feat. Nicki Minaj)
13. Stand Up
14. Cold Hearted (feat. Diddy)

and in classic MMG fashion, for every W, there's an L.

Rick Ross arrested on Kidnapping Charges

Esch

Banned
I hope that Meek is just hype, all hype. He can't do anything else so he might as well just go super saiyan for 45 straight minutes and drop bangers

Tyga has legit fans? As in people who discuss him like we discuss Kanye, Hov, Drake, Kendrick, etc? Sheeeit.

What an L. I've heard him claim to be super successful and own clothing factories but is it real? He apparently lives next to the Kardashians too. How the fuck...

codhand

i realize im probably missing something but three people on gaf have that exact avatar.

and it's not like the diaper one, where they waited for you to stop using it.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
btw guys i think i'm liking arkham knight now...batmobile still shit tho.
this game feels like way more of a Batman simulator than Asylum & City, in a good way.

the vastly improved visuals go a long way as well. that wet pavement and neon combo is untouchable.

Wow. Depressing.

Yup. I'm all for throwing RZA in the bushes, which is what they have seemingly done. But jesus...Ghost can't call up Apollo Brown? Oh No and Alchemist give beats to bums DAILY, the Wu can't hit them up? Chalk it up to being so far out of touch with modern shit that you essentially become paralyzed. I wonder if Ghost has even heard Apollo's (officially sanctioned) version of 12 Reasons To Die lol...

Ninja Dom

Yup. I'm all for throwing RZA in the bushes, which is what they have seemingly done. But jesus...Ghost can't call up Apollo Brown? Oh No and Alchemist give beats to bums DAILY, the Wu can't hit them up? Chalk it up to being so far out of touch with modern shit that you essentially become paralyzed. I wonder if Ghost has even heard Apollo's (officially sanctioned) version of 12 Reasons To Die lol...

Slow down, PD.

Ghost is willing to give new cats like me a chance. A glimmer of hope. I'm gonna email him a beat I make up on GarageBand on my iPhone, and become big, like Scott Storch!

Fjordson

Seriously. Pretty sure his last solo album before 12 Reasons had a Pete Rock beat.

It's rough seeing legends fade away. Feels like Wu is even past their Jordan on the Wizards phase.

Fjordson

Wu at this point is equivalent to Michael Jordan's sense of fashion in 2015. Minus the relevance gained just by the gifs.
Lmao goddamn.

MJ man. Been talked about countless times before, but his fashion shit will always be hilarious. Kinda wonder if he just has a shitty tailor or something who makes his clothes way too big.

GNwx2.jpg

Also fuck a pair of suit pants bruh.

injurai

Banned
MJ is above squabbling over pleb fashion. He doesn't work for the clothing the clothing works for him. He wears denim and blazers like expensive robes. Ya'll not even prepared for the freedom and comfortability.

Dereck

Lmao goddamn.

MJ man. Been talked about countless times before, but his fashion shit will always be hilarious. Kinda wonder if he just has a shitty tailor or something who makes his clothes way too big.

GNwx2.jpg

Also fuck a pair of suit pants bruh.
I don't feel so good clownin' on Jordan because it makes me feel like I'm just doing it because I'm salty that I'm not rich as fuck like him

HiResDes

... And fuck rich people, they're mostly scum anyway, don't understand why people get bashful a bit bashing them when they're they're the ones killing the middle class and and propagating poverty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom