• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Basically, yeah lol. Hitting jumps at certain angles, using the towing thing to pull stuff towards you, etc. It's not very fun imo. At least not so far.

So they create a compelling movement system in the first one, then they polish and perfect it enough to make it work in a open-world setting and then instead of building on that they add some hamfisted vehicle that nobody asked for

Makes sense Rocksteady

Fjordson

So they create a compelling movement system in the first one, then they polish and perfect it enough to make it work in a open-world setting and then instead of building on that they add some hamfisted vehicle that nobody asked for

Makes sense Rocksteady
Yeah really weird. And gliding around the open-world as batman is as fun as ever, so the Batmobile was just unnecessary imo.

They added the Batmobile cuz they were like "oh shit...we need a big sequel hook...what havent we done yet"

"Bat nipples"

"Thats DLC"

"Black Batman"

"fuck no nigga"

"...THE BATMOBILE"

"YEAAAAAAAAH BOI"

Makes sense Rocksteady

I mean the batmobile had to come in sooner or later it's essential to being Batman it's that people would rather chase bad-guys and speed through gotham than shoot tanks and pull levers all day they get rid of that stuff and the batmobile is cool.

Nibel

I mean the batmobile had to come in sooner or later it's essential to being Batman it's that people would rather chase bad-guys and speed through gotham than shoot tanks and pull levers all day they get rid of that stuff and the batmobile is cool.

Sure but they are way too 'in your face' with it

TYGA'S ALBUM LEAKED?!

guys?

guise?!

anyone..
/s :>

JC is currently listening and will write a review asap

Tokubetsu

Hi-Teknology 2 was the soundtrack of my life when I had my first girlfriend back in the days. Good stuff, different sound, though, compared to the first one.

Teknology 2 is the best one he did. Downhill after that. Teknology 2 is still great though:
https://youtu.be/VBT3mhQUNpI
https://youtu.be/j-TaX5hay1E
https://youtu.be/6QT4vmyDxEY

And my favorite:
https://youtu.be/AyqbTVlDp9s

Recipe was just right and it came out so well. Just couldn't recapture it I guess.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Did I miss the memo on Tyga? He's the young king?

screenshot_2015-06-23i6aym.png

Tidal lost another CEO. Still not ready to call this an L overall. There's time to rebound, and it's not like this shit was ever going to rival Spotify anyway. It's essentially an attempt at a "high end" streaming service. The problem is that I'm not sure people give a shit about high end music streaming. Streaming isn't something you can show off or really brag about, like say...shoes or headphones or phones and all the other stuff people buy. Basically people don't put a bunch of thought into their streaming choice - Spotify is free, people flock to it regardless of the audio quality. And when it becomes an important or consistent part of their daily routine, folks are more likely to decide to switch from free to $10.

Regardless this is the most negative press/perceptions has faced in awhile. I'd hope he would respond with a "you know what, fuck you hypocrites" type album with his back against the wall...but nah, he'll give us MCHG 2.

Yeah I'll wait for release on the Vince album. Hoping it delivers.

Also, Arkham Knight is kinda disappointing brehs. Can't believe they thought it was a good idea to force the driving segments into everything. Game looks really good and the melee combat is still good, but I fuckin hate car combat / puzzles.

yeah. one one hand this game is the most 'batman' game ever. really feels like you've been doing it for years and you got that city on lock now that you have the batmobile too

but i dunno, kind of burnt out on rocksteady's open world, plus i don't like using the batmobile that much even though it always looks cool as shit when you get into it.

Hi-Teknology 2 was dope. I remember that joint where he and his kid made that beat from the melody off one of his toys ;_;

Also, everyone was fretting over Staples dropping a double album, and the thing is barely an hour long, lol.

Fjordson

yeah. one one hand this game is the most 'batman' game ever. really feels like you've been doing it for years and you got that city on lock now that you have the batmobile too

but i dunno, kind of burnt out on rocksteady's open world, plus i don't like using the batmobile that much even though it always looks cool as shit when you get into it.
Yeah, it does look awesome. And I don't mind it being in there for traversal and some nice chase sequences. But the puzzles and shit are so boring. Game slows to a crawl in those sections. And I don't like the "tank mode" combat.

Tokubetsu

I called AK driving stuff being garbage the minute they revealed it. I am not surprised at all. Gliding around the city works because not only does it look cool, it's fun and immediate. No one wants to play strafe tank in a fucking batman game. What the fuck were they thinking. Batman uses his vehicles for A)Transportation B) Escape C) Assistance none of these sound fun from a gameplay standpoint.

injurai

Banned
Tidal lost another CEO. Still not ready to call this an L overall. There's time to rebound, and it's not like this shit was ever going to rival Spotify anyway. It's essentially an attempt at a "high end" streaming service. The problem is that I'm not sure people give a shit about high end music streaming. Streaming isn't something you can show off or really brag about, like say...shoes or headphones or phones and all the other stuff people buy. Basically people don't put a bunch of thought into their streaming choice - Spotify is free, people flock to it regardless of the audio quality. And when it becomes an important or consistent part of their daily routine, folks are more likely to decide to switch from free to $10.

Regardless this is the most negative press/perceptions has faced in awhile. I'd hope he would respond with a "you know what, fuck you hypocrites" type album with his back against the wall...but nah, he'll give us MCHG 2.

It's an L even if the company manages to not go under.

Courage

Pretty much how I feel breh. I'm done with their take on Batman, as competent as the game is.

Fjordson

I called AK driving stuff being garbage the minute they revealed it. I am not surprised at all. Gliding around the city works because not only does it look cool, it's fun and immediate. No one wants to play strafe tank in a fucking batman game. What the fuck were they thinking. Batman uses his vehicles for A)Transportation B) Escape C) Assistance none of these sound fun from a gameplay standpoint.
Exactly. Gliding is so dope and like you said it's immediate. Always moving, always seeing side stuff on the way to a mission.. Really all I needed as far as moving around the world.

Courage

Even though I enjoy City the most, I still think an Asylum-esque game would suit them the most for the next iteration (assuming they're gonna have the Origins team work on it). A larger map means nothing if there's nothing to interact with while you just get from Point A to Point B, Batmobile or not.

overcast

About to play Batman tomorrow. My main concern was the Batmobile, as the core gameplay was great. So I guess I'll see how I feel about that.

Fjordson

Couldn't resist the NPR stream of Vince's album.

Sounds nice so far. Hooking up with No I.D. for most of his production was a pretty good career move.

DominoKid

Tidal is done. They wont die but the streets clearly just do not want it.

Cheddahz

Banned
"Hey Earl it's me Harry Fraud. Got some beats for an EP. I can get you an Uber driver to the studio breh, come down to the studio. I'm stuck here with Riff Raff, come on breh, take some of this heat..."

"yo Earl it's Wiki...I'm trying to create a rap group breh. Think I'll call it Ratking. Got a couple candidates, it's down to you or some British motherfucker who's coming to the studio tomorrow. Come through and let's see if this works out"

"Earl, what's up it's Alan. Yo I'm in Cali. Doing another rapper-producer album, come through man. I was gonna just go down to Gonzales Park and see if I can find a rapper but how about you come to the studio instead."

*erase messages*
tumblr_mkx1ezODKH1s3ql1jo1_500.gif

5Tfc6GS.png

IrishNinja

poor Earl

fuck batman. ol grimdark sit in a cave alone but i won't take a life ass

see that's why daredevil >>
my man at least got bullseye like twice

See what happen was my typing hand slipped and now I can't do it. Luckily ya favorite CAC Irish-Ninja stepped up to the plate and he's jotting it down as we speak

oh my bad fam, thought you wanted me reviewing that fan of a fan piece (it's a classic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom