• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

So much to listen to goddamn

Don't care too much for the new Meek, but like PD said whew @ Rico (mainly Drake's verse). Wish this had been a solo Drake track. Remember hearing the leaked snippet and thinking it was.

RP912

Banned
Wu Tang ran their course after The W. Ghostface was the real MVP when Wu was doing struggle songs about logical darts and shit.

Fjordson

Yeah, Ghost was consistent for a long time after the Wu's prime as a group. And I liked Cuban Linx 2, but it's been rough lately. Even Ghost is kinda going through the motions.

Summertime '06 is pretty good. Only listened once so this critique may go away, but at first listen it seemed a bit scattered. We shall see though. That new Boogie mixtape is worth a listen as well, definitely different from "Oh My" but still good. Worth it for the production as well.

RP912

Banned
Honestly, the Ghost decline started with Fishscale. It was a good album, but the raps that came out of that album was embarrassing for Ghost standards. Since then, it's been off and on with his music. I did enjoy his R and B album though.

T Dollarz

More Fish felt like the most throwaway album I have ever heard... Big Doe Rehab was a hit and miss though.

On another note...I swear this VInce Staples album lives by the code of Disc 1>>>>Disc 2.

Totally agree. Disc 2 is good, but disc 1 is INSANELY good.

Dereck

Vince getting loaded with a bunch of Earl questions on reddit

L4yN0ZN.png

RP912

Banned
The Alright video was aight....but if Kenny keeps on dropping these "never leaving the vault" tracks during his videos/performances, I'm going to slam my head against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom