• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart

Crazy numbers for Meek. He might get close to gold considering that single with Nicki Minaj is pretty hot/new.

Sad to see Vince bomba, especially on a major label. But he kinda asked for it. He has done promo but has made it clear he doesn't really give a fuck about success. Still surprising that despite the Earl/Kendrick/etc connections he couldn't do better. Most of that 5k is probably in Cali.

Meek Mill got that nicki minaj bump

Miguel, Weeknd and Frank are all great. But I like ocean's work the best. Waiting on that new album, feels like people have kind of forgotten about him

Meek Mill got that nicki minaj bump

Miguel, Weeknd and Frank are all great. But I like ocean's work the best. Waiting on that new album, feels like people have kind of forgotten about him

Yeah I've been fucking with all of them since they started I was veering away from The Weeknd until he switched the style up with his recent run he's had with I Can't Feel My Face etc. after his first debut album.

illadelph

Raz_Fresco_Pablo_Frescobar-front-large.jpg

Checking this out as I type. Don't sleep.

This is one of the best album covers I've seen in a minute, I'll have to check this

and that Game thread is ridiculous...it's actually really impressive how he's able to bite every rapper so effectively

This Wiz impression made me feel uncomfortable though, like it doesn't fit Game's style whatsoever. He has this deep, raspy, gangsta rap voice and he's trying to sound like Charmin Khalifa on the same track as him

RP912

Banned
This is one of the best album covers I've seen in a minute, I'll have to check this

and that Game thread is ridiculous...it's actually really impressive how he's able to bite every rapper so effectively

This Wiz impression made me feel uncomfortable though, like it doesn't fit Game's style whatsoever. He has this deep, raspy, gangsta rap voice and he's trying to sound like Charmin Khalifa on the same track as him

No doubt. Simple and to the point.

Crud

Banned
why don't you shut up?

Cuz I don't speak about how I'm better than someone else at something then walks the statement back when people begin to speak on it.

Miguel need to shut up. Own your statements if that's what you truly believe. So yea.

Detox

The chronic sold more this week than Vince. Does that number include streams?

can't sell two copies if he pressed a double album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom