• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
Aubrey gonna bring the positivity out in full just y'all watch.
lol

I had to google whose embarrassing given name that was.

QOY.jpg

IrishNinja

both times ive seen Ghost were great, Rae one time was wack cause he left Ice Water or whatever up there way too long...but for that price, i'd say go for it

When Ghost is on point live it's a great show. Unlike many Wu soloists he can rock hard as fuck without the rest of the clan, so you aren't left thinking "damn I wish such-and-such was here to spit his verse on this song..." Strong catalog of songs that knock live.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I honestly would just own up to it. Being ashamed by it is just going to make it worse.
I think generally that's a bad idea in the entertainment business. Own up to it in regards to your friends and family if you want but if you wanna maintain some semblance of PR go under a rock for a year or two and reinvent yourself. It's worked for Kanye, Chris brown, eminent, etc. Don't really have much hope for tyga though lol.

Edit: unless you did something really abhorrent apologize publicly and then go under a rock lol

overcast

Sweet fucking Jesus Tyga.

He should have known it was a bad year when he was handed those papers at his signing earlier this year. Just could have vanished after that.

HiResDes

Tyga just trying to follow in the footsteps of the gawd eddie murphy
Honestly I think his sales numbers might be the biggest L that no is talking about... How do you put out a commercial sounding album like that with all of those high profile connections and affiliations and bomb as if you're a former Bandcamp rapper? Oh and that critical reception, ouch... Like if you're gonna produce an artistically vacant like that there needs to be at least one song that you can market as a big potential radio hit. Tyga and Troy Ave should probably just retire considering they have neither the sales nor the respect of the bloggers and the streets.
This actually is the perfect gif after seeing Tyga try to blame all his woes on the Devil on Twitter.
kweli tryna eat off Wack Niggaz in 2015 lol
I thought you were talking about Niko Is, I was gonna say dude can spit, just needs an executive producer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom