• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
I keep giving her chances and it never works out for me

Fair enough. I remember her spitting near the end of the songs on Dream Merchant Vol 2. She's one of those artists that hit and miss with some folks, but at least she's spitting and not going the Nikki route like most female rappers trying to do *ahem battle rap scene*.

IrishNinja

guess i gotta check out this soul glitch shit at some point

Man... hip hop can be shitty to LGBT people. Thats all.

Hip-hop can be terrible to people.

I'm not sure when the culure shifts completely on this. Feel like it's gonna be a long time. I feel like "fag" and "gay" usage in tracks have been significantly cut down on at least.

yeah, we've gotten better...exponentially in the last few years, i'd say. really dates some old shit i bump though

Jcole killed me trying to pull that faggot line in 2014.

best part was his lame ass prolly thinking he was being edgy there
ol ima hot dog, ketchup ass

Seriously though, fuck Amber Rose

cant imagine giving two tugs of a dead dog's cock what lupe or amber said about anything

If you ain't a fan of Dej Loaf right now, you're doing something wrong.

the "ima get his whole...fahmly" chick? for real? i mean at least post something you think is decent then

You know it. I'm trying to get some people together to play it and I know I saw enzos name pop up in the OT. What about you spin? Wanna get in on a few matches?

Gonna go on a MGS binge later but I'll be down during the weekend, my PSN is in my profile. Glad that shit came with PS+

The Internet - 'Ego Death' is another seriously smooth drop from them. Feels more honest too, on Syd's part. She's just laid everything out there, it's a dope listen.

RP912

Banned
The Internet - 'Ego Death' is another seriously smooth drop from them. Feels more honest too, on Syd's part. She's just laid everything out there, it's a dope listen.

Ego Death is a pretty dope album, but I prefer Feel Good though. Feel Good felt like a more natural album imo...

HiResDes

I like Tink, Amber London, La Chat, Gangsta Boo, Nikkiya, Jean Deaux, Dej Loaf, Sasha Go Hard, Jungle Pussy, Kilo Kish, and there's someone I'm missing but can't think of

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2015/07/possible-album-artwork-for-jay-electronica-act-ii/
hqdefault.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yo I'm down for Rocket League any time I'm on, I've just been ridiculously busy recently, and the servers have been down many of the times I've been on.

Courage and others add me on PSN: enzogtr

I love it when GAF and Coli have threads about the same topic and you can compare the replies side-to-side. Newest example being that Tinder/Bodyshaming thing.

Also, fuck a Jay Elecramadan

pronk420

is the Dre show from beasts 1 available? all I could find was the playlist on apple music, but not the actual show (I'm guessing he disc jockeyed the songs rather than just playing them in full back to back?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom