• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Huh another one?

You decided to present this project as 2Dirt4TV Three. Why did you make that decision?

Quelle: It’s the general template. Although, I think, sound quality wise, I’ve been spoiling the series. The idea was that it’s not like Shotgun & Sleek Rifle, Ghost At The Finish Line, or the one I have coming up after this – Being You Is Great. With those ones, I hit the lab. I’m rapping in booths, rap n*gga sh*t.

You mentioned earlier that you’re already working on your next album. Do you have an idea when that will be released?

Quelle: The powers that be would want it by the end of the year, but I’m very stubborn. Until I feel like it’s right… albums like Ghost, Shotgun, and even Innocent Country, there’s this brief moment where I feel like it’s right, but then I say, “I take that back.” I don’t like it until it comes out, and people say, “I like it.” Then I’m like, “Okay, cool.”

There’s like this switch that switches off in me where I start to have a certain number of songs, I pair them together, and that’s it. So I would like to say by the end of the year, but it really depends on when I feel it’s right. It’s definitely pretty damn superb. I’m a big fan of it already.

codhand

really, really like Innocent Country, heard about six times now, straight through each time. Cav brings a lotta heat too, i missed him the last project.

also rewatched an older Mr Wonderful /Bronson interview where he says he has at least 15 tracks done with Alchemist, three tracks with kool g rap, and is working on Blue Chips 7

Tell me what you need, bitch you know a young nigga got it
Pills to the weed, Poppy street niggas bout that profit
I'm the dopeman, out here servin dope to nigga's mamas
I'm the dopeman, tell me what you need, I got that-

tumblr_nnd5bguBkV1tntn9qo2_500.gif

x Misogi

Tell me what you need, bitch you know a young nigga got it
Pills to the weed, Poppy street niggas bout that profit
I'm the dopeman, out here servin dope to nigga's mamas
I'm the dopeman, tell me what you need, I got that-

tumblr_nnd5bguBkV1tntn9qo2_500.gif

This emerged to be one of my favorites off of the album. I can't stop playing any song off of CD1

HiResDes

really, really like Innocent Country, heard about six times now, straight through each time. Cav brings a lotta heat too, i missed him the last project.

also rewatched an older Mr Wonderful /Bronson interview where he says he has at least 15 tracks done with Alchemist, three tracks with kool g rap, and is working on Blue Chips 7
Oh I still really like it just miss his risky and depressed stuff. You know me. Retrograde and Old Friend are incredible songs.

None of this stopped Young Thug from getting involved with Birdman which is insane. Meanwhile Quan smartened up and cut ties. But once Nicki and Drake leave what will be the next step? YM has been around and dominant for too long for me to outright declare they'll be dead...surely Birdman can seduce another up and coming rapper.

injurai

Banned
jesus fucking christ is android fucking shit at dealing with id3 tags

edit: so either I manually "fix" each track, or rocket player looks like it supports the modern id3 formats... jesus it's like the app makers have no clue in regards to music. I guess this is the streaming era. But even Google's Play Music isn't compatible with the more recent id3 formats or something... guess they really want me to stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom