• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBP

In a mayday concert right now. Haven't been to a concert in a while but the vibe's pretty good so far. Hopefully the opening act is good.

This could be forever baby

giphy.gif

Is it love? I would really love to know the meaning

my feelings told me love is real
but feelings known to get you killed

b4HIJl0.gif

Tell them young n***as grind
'fore you gon' knock someone down
If they gon' shoot, then shoot something
We better hear 'bout this shit on the news or something
We better hear 'bout this shit on the news or something

tumblr_n20xly0bdE1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Pick up the phone
Don't leave me alone in this cruel, cruel world

tumblr_mqb5chTnqn1qzdpr4o1_500.gif

In this field you Phillis Wheatleys ain't gon' never catch me slippin'
Serve that brick piece, now we sneaky, sell 'til the man come and get 'em

tumblr_lg9uym8L8z1qab9hro1_500.gif

Hope you understand, they never taught me how to be a man
Only how to be a shooter, I only need the time to prove it

tumblr_me185bmrAK1rk1fe9o1_400.gif

beanman25

You guys were right.

Ghostface and Raekwon tore the house down. Also, cool fact; they noticed a fan in a wheelchair way in the back and brought him on stage!

Started with Ice Cream and the place went absolutely bananas.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
and kanye sounds awkward on 808s, but we don't complain about that

We gonna just rewrite history like that, huh?

It did at first, yeah. Then one winter night, the robotic, cold nature of that album hits you. At least Kanye is consistent with the autotuned singing throughout the entire album.

Summertime just sticks out like a sore thumb.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Roy Wood$ ft. Drake - Little Bit of Drama. This dude is apparently from Toronto? Kind of forgettable.

WizKid ft. Drake & Skepta – Ojuelegba (Remix).

Vince Staples freestyles on Westwood. Tight.

Drake premiering a lot of shit on his OVO Sound Radio. I gotta give it up, Apple Music has definitely distanced itself from the competition. I didn't exactly know what the hosting would entail but it seems like it's doing its job well and sparking interest.

between beats radio 1 and connect, apple music is much more interesting than any of the competition

also kpop

Yeah I'm really enjoying the service it's a nice break from my regular playlists and gives me a chance to hear shit I'd never find on my own.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This fall apparently. I'm with Spotify ATM as well.

If Apple gets the Beatles discography tho..........

Aside from a few technical annoyances I'm really liking Apple Music. I'll definitely subscribe once the trial ruins out. I like that I'm adding all of this music to my pre-existing iTunes library instead of starting from scratch. It's prob the easiest way I can think of to build the ultimate library of music. Being able to access all of it on the go is also very nice.

One other thing that stood out to me is the playlist sections. The Apple curators put together some really good shit and then you got publications like Pitchfork and The Fader pumping on lots of quality mixes. I've already found dozens of new albums in the past few days.

Yes: https://soundcloud.com/prayer/dior

bape has been making a comeback on their own, don't think Future is the only one bringing it back lol

HAHA I know, it's just funny to now hear rappers talking about it in rhymes and wearing it in videos.

I guess the prices will be heading back up now :(

Mau ®;171642349 said:
http://www.octobersveryown.com/drake/

September 24th

Views from the 6, brehs.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for this! I'm actually going to OVO so I'm hoping to hear some new tracks in person...

Please Drake?

Hating on Yung Gleesh, lame

New ForteBowie too, guaranteed to be smooth

I'll give this a listen in the afternoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom