• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Looks like black men are taking losses
gCdl2SO.gif

Nibel

Kendrick getting sued for stealing Blacker the Berry artwork

TDE YouTube channel taken down for copyright infringement

This entire label is such a clusterfuck; how does this happen? You don't check the rights and shit? SMH (assuming they are responisble for picking an image and did not hire a third-party or something)

A2yOm5g.png

IrishNinja

pronk420

from the wire's review of Barter 6

At a distance the subject matter is superficially narrow - he sells and does drugs, has guns and money, fucks and loves women - but the spiritual spectrum is vast. He is John Coltrane for a world where consumption and masculinity are the only gods.

Young Thugtrane confirmed

Really excited about DS 2. Future can pretty much do no wrong for me lately.

what are the bests of futures stuff?

theres also a new RP BOO album https://bleep.com/release/60960-rp-boo-fingers-bank-pads-shoe-prints, and a new DJ Roc http://www.tinymixtapes.com/news/dj-roc-returns-footwork-album-practice-what-u-preach-duck-n-cover

Nibel

Tyga screwed a woman -- not named Kylie -- by lying to her, and jacking her concept for a clothing company to the tune of more than a MILLION bucks ... or so she claims in a new lawsuit.

According to the docs ... Tyga and Chuon Guen Lee formed the clothing line Last Kings in January 2013 -- and she says Tyga promised to heavily promote the line and get it on shelves in the popular clothing chain, Tilly's.

Lee says none of those things happened, and then Tyga made off with more than half a mil in merch. The real kick in the gut -- she says he started another company with another partner, and cleverly named it ... Egypt Kings.

Needless to say, Lee is not amused by the wordplay. She's suing Tyga and his new partner for $1.6 mil, plus damages.

Tyga's reps haven't responded to our calls.

via TMZ

jb1kbjmxzmv8yxgbu3y.png

Koozek

This entire label is such a clusterfuck; how does this happen? You don't check the rights and shit? SMH (assuming they are responisble for picking an image and did not hire a third-party or something)

A2yOm5g.png

He looks like he's mocking Troy Ave's facial expression.

RP912

Banned

A2yOm5g.png

Fiddy would be a good spokesperson for KIA and Fiat.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I honestly can't tell if L of the Year should go yo Troy Ave or Tyga. It's kind of remarkable looking at the bullet points for each side.

Nibel

Troy Ave did talk big and failed with his release

Tyga is on a whole other scale though; Troy doesn't even come close imo.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Goddamn Marvel about to get me to buy books I don't even like with these covers

Don't crucify me, I wanted to post it in Comicgaf but I didn't think they get references.

This is where my interests intersect. But you know, they sort of missed a good Tony Stark mashup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom