• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Monster probably the only one of them pop joints i like. Need an Em-less version. Video is cool too

Nah i bet abel like them ethiopian chicks
Ethiopian girls like him but idk he don't seem like he's stereotypical Ethiopian guy thirsting after the women of his country while wearing Adidas jogging suits.

IrishNinja

i mean
he called him a legend/one of the greats, then just said he ain't rapping like that no more

i love both dudes but ...is bronson wrong?

i mean
he called him a legend/one of the greats, then just said he ain't rapping like that no more

i love both dudes but ...is bronson wrong?

Nope, I agree. Would it being disrespectful to say KRS isn't rapping like he used to? Of course not, it's the truth.

Rappers fall off, it's inevitable. The only dudes still doing it on a high level are probably Black Thought, Nas, maybe G Rap, and a handful of others. Hov, when he wants to.

I'm only hearing what the man said himself
pxw23Qj.png

Mau ®

Whoever here was hyping Vince's Summertime 06 should know I checked it out and it's pretty great.

The "Summertime" song ;__;

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tell them young n***as grind
'fore you gon' knock someone down
If they gon' shoot, then shoot something
We better hear 'bout this shit on the news or something

tumblr_n20xly0bdE1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Courage

he sounds so goofy on that song

i like the vibe and what it's supposed to represent thematically, but his voice sounds so out of place

Courage

and kanye sounds awkward on 808s, but we don't complain about that

It did at first, yeah. Then one winter night, the robotic, cold nature of that album hits you. At least Kanye is consistent with the autotuned singing throughout the entire album.

Summertime just sticks out like a sore thumb.

RP912

Banned
This could be forever baby

giphy.gif

Is it love? I would really love to know the meaning

my feelings told me love is real
but feelings known to get you killed

b4HIJl0.gif

Tell them young n***as grind
'fore you gon' knock someone down
If they gon' shoot, then shoot something

tumblr_n20xly0bdE1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Pick up the phone
Don't leave me alone in this cruel, cruel world

tumblr_mqb5chTnqn1qzdpr4o1_500.gif

In this field you Phillis Wheatleys ain't gon' never catch me slippin'
Serve that brick piece, now we sneaky, sell 'til the man come and get 'em

tumblr_lg9uym8L8z1qab9hro1_500.gif

Stand up on Meek's album is the scarface song Nas did a verse for. Meek said Nas turned it in too late but he doesn't mind if it leaks.

I wonder how does this work financially? Presumably Nas got paid for the verse, yet now it'll be a remix/leak assuming it sees the light of day at all.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I wonder how does this work financially? Presumably Nas got paid for the verse, yet now it'll be a remix/leak assuming it sees the light of day at all.
It's dependent on the situation. Some artists ask for it up front, others only take the publishing, some both. Nas probably took both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom