• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, who cares about the 'scope' of what Thugger has to say? You can't even tell what the fuck the dude's saying. I love Barter 6, but if you're paying attention to the lyrics, I'd say you're completely missing the point

HiResDes

Oh Daria sesh fam we straight then, but what you know about Black Kray aka Gucci Kray Lagoth?

Also where the fuck is my Sir Michael Rocks?

Retarded Alligator Beats is so good. I really can't wait for the new Gangrene either. 2015 stay winning.

Nope. Fuck his cadre of rappers right now. His instrumental game keeps improving. I dont need another guilty simpson verse....ever.

I wanna be mad at this but I can't. And I even like Guilty.

injurai

Banned
That new doppel is really good, It makes me happy that they have frequent and consistently good output. I need constants in my life.

overcast

I swear Michael Rocks record his material in the pearly gates of heaven. Dude never drops a dud at all...it's insane.
Really? I don't know. Didn't like that song he released on April fools or whatever. I think I didn't like one of the other snippets either.

Where the fuck is Frank Ocean's album? Sneak release eh? Cause he'll probably have new material ready by FYF (hopefully).

Cheddahz

Banned
Young Thug Arrested on Terroristic Threats Charge

Young Thug, aka Jeffery Williams, has been arrested in Sandy Springs, Georgia, as the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports. He was arrested by U.S. Marshals, who were executing an outstanding warrant charging Williams with making terroristic threats. The arrest took place around 6 a.m.

The incident that led to the charges was not specified. "Williams was wanted on an outstanding warrant charging him with terroristic threats stemming from an incident that occurred with the jurisdiction of the Dunwoody police," a spokesperson for the Marshals said in a press release, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Update (11:45 a.m.): Williams was arrested because he allegedly threatened to kill a mall cop, TMZ reports. The incident took place last week at a mall in Georgia, but Williams left before the cops showed up. He is being held at the DeKalb County jail.

Daria

the varsity jacket from Bape F/W15 looks cozy af

MZyWu0Y.png

DMX getting 6 months,

and new keef glo tribute to Capo

Terrorist charges seem a bit much.

it's in georgia though, wasn't that the same state Migos got arrested and denied bail in? not surprising they're trying to go all out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom