• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

YG is still struggling a bit with flow I think, but this bumps. Good ass track. Excited for his next album.
YG: "I really got something to say, I'm the only one that made it out the west without Dre."

Lol Damn.
This seems like a shot at Kendrick, but I could be wrong? Terrace Martin produced this track so I have no idea.
Edit: "You put Compton, I put Bompton on the map nigga".

BlackJace

DS 2

UhEMdQd.gif

RP912

Banned
So that Dirty Sprite 2 is a banger I see...I'll probably check for both to see what's good with Future. I only heard dude on features and that GTA 5 song, but never gave a shit enough to bump his solo stuff.

PBY

Banned
So that Dirty Sprite 2 is a banger I see...I'll probably check for both to see what's good with Future. I only heard dude on features and that GTA 5 song, but never gave a shit enough to bump his solo stuff.

You need that Monster, Beast Mode and 56 Nights threepeat in your life I see.

Dirty Sprite 1 is actually fine, but nothing special imo

Nah, it's best to keep it this way.

He has some catchy hooks, a few catchy songs but an entire album or mixtape?
gHkwGBY.png

Nibel

The entire album felt like a single, long blur. Bunch of productions go in hard, but feel super similar to each other and I wonder if this would have been better if it was shorter and more varied.

If you fucked with Future previously, I suppose this is an album for you then. He does what he does and it's pretty solid I think. But I'm pretty sure I will have forgotten about this in a month.

BlackJace

The entire album felt like a single, long blur. Bunch of productions go in hard, but feel super similar to each other and I wonder if this would have been better if it was shorter and more varied.

If you fucked with Future previously, I suppose this is an album for you then. He does what he does and it's pretty solid I think. But I'm pretty sure I will have forgotten about this in a month.

Which I imagine describes a night of fuckery that this would be a decent soundtrack for haha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thugger going for Biggie's spot. Limited but fire discography (though Thugger might edge him out here), unique and influential landmark in the rap game, ran NY for a significant period of time, but ultimately being cut short of his full potential for getting involved in some bullshit. Irish quaking in his boots.

salute_zps17b2c777.png

Tokubetsu

Thugger going for Biggie's spot. Limited but fire discography (though Thugger might edge him out here), unique and influential landmark in the rap game, ran NY for a significant period of time, but ultimately being cut short of his full potential for getting involved in some bullshit. Irish quaking in his boots.

salute_zps17b2c777.png

4VSndJO.gif

salute_zps17b2c777.png

Strong contender for post of the thread.

Nibel

salute_zps17b2c777.png

i3ipicezyjqmy29uu7.gif

Courage

salute_zps17b2c777.png
4NlVYcw.jpg

RP912

Banned
You need that Monster, Beast Mode and 56 Nights threepeat in your life I see.

Dirty Sprite 1 is actually fine, but nothing special imo

Since I'm in a mood for something trapish...I'll give these some spins.

Nah, it's best to keep it this way.

He has some catchy hooks, a few catchy songs but an entire album or mixtape?
gHkwGBY.png

Yeah :/....that voice can be overkill, but at least the beats will outweigh the dying Chewbacca vocals.

Lupe doesn't have the funds to buy new games

m6ZBO7k.png

Tesuo and Youth is in stores now folks!

salute_zps17b2c777.png

You forgot more pause-worthy lines than you can keep track of

"You look so good, I'll suck on your daddy's dick"
image.php

salute_zps17b2c777.png

My family and friends told me I should argue less so I'm gonna act like I didn't see this

pronk420

salute_zps17b2c777.png

He really does look set to become the next John Coltrane of being Notorious B.I.G

salute_zps17b2c777.png

His biopic is gonna be crazy. Then the unrated extended dick edition on bluray
r88WOOo.jpg

Eos

salute_zps17b2c777.png

Let's be honest here, Thugger has already surpassed B.I.G...
CAf5aQBU8AAiW70.jpg

DominoKid

damn future sound he rapping from underwater in a pool of lean in this Where Ya At. Future and Drake need to do a whole project together.

this tape is like audio redlining. i don't think his sound can get dirtier than this.

4peat confirmed.
Z6uvK1b.gif

Fjordson

damn future sound he rapping from underwater in a pool of lean in this Where Ya At. Future and Drake need to do a whole project together.

this tape is like audio redlining. i don't think his sound can get dirtier than this.

4peat confirmed.
Z6uvK1b.gif
Woww @ that gif. Damn lmao. Agreed on all counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom