• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Btw, you might have missed my post the other day. Was wondering how you like the new K.I.Z.. Pretty solid, imo.

Amazing album. Was really surprised by the quality. I think I might put it in the top 3, with no. 2 being Hahnenkampf and no. 1 being Böhse Enkelz. Coherent production, lots of great hooks, great social commentary - just a mighty impressive product.

Koozek

Amazing album. Was really surprised by the quality. I think I might put it in the top 3, with no. 2 being Hahnenkampf and no. 1 being Böhse Enkelz. Coherent production, lots of great hooks, great social commentary - just a mighty impressive product.

Yeah, probably Top 3 for me, too (personally Hahnenkampf > Böhse Enkelz, though). Never would have expected something like Freier Fall from Tarek - dope. Also Was würde Manny Marc tun? - whew.

https://instagram.com/p/5GYmPtNVt2/

apFx4be.png

I see you Toku.

Birdman trying to get that posthumous rap icon album money. scust

There has to be more to this story than just Wayne falling off and Birdman finding a new toy/person to exploit. I understand why Birdman would stall the album, I understand why Wayne would be upset...but I don't get how this then leaps to (alleged) attempted murder and other fuckery unless there's something else we're not privy to.

Dre3001

I see you Toku.

Birdman trying to get that posthumous rap icon album money. scust

There has to be more to this story than just Wayne falling off and Birdman finding a new toy/person to exploit. I understand why Birdman would stall the album, I understand why Wayne would be upset...but I don't get how this then leaps to (alleged) attempted murder and other fuckery unless there's something else we're not privy to.

This is all over money and Birdman empire crumbling.

Wayne is suing Birdman for 51 million dollars that were withheld from him. Not too mention that Drake and Nicki Minaj sided with Wayne/ Young Money and said they are leaving to go wherever Wayne goes.

Outside of those 3 I dont even know who is on Cash Money still. Birdman is losing all of his artists and most likely all of his money.

This is all over money and Birdman empire crumbling.

Wayne is suing Birdman for 51 million dollars that were withheld from him. Not too mention that Drake and Nicki Minaj sided with Wayne/ Young Money and said they are leaving to go wherever Wayne goes.

Outside of those 3 I dont even know who is on Cash Money still. Birdman is losing all of his artists and most likely all of his money.

I don't see that lawsuit going anywhere though. Wayne signed some pretty horrible contracts iirc; I remember reading a few breakdowns of the case that didn't sound good for Wayne. He has lost a lot of money due to court cases, drug use, and being a dumbass. Birdman isn't responsible for that.

I agree Birdman's empire is crumbling. He should remain wealthy as fuck but the days of leeching of major artists are almost over. Drake will be gone soon, dunno about Nicki.

Nibel

Didn't realize Future had such a following here; never could shake off the feeling that he's just another T-Pain. Will give DS2 a listen though, we'll see

BTW, the way Birdman acts makes me question if he was the son and Wayne was the father in their relationship

overcast

Didn't realize Future had such a following here; never could shake off the feeling that he's just another T-Pain. Will give DS2 a listen though, we'll see
Pretty over the top around here. Wouldn't call him another T-Pain, but he has hits like him. He's okay. Got some good tracks, 56 Nights was pretty dope.

Meh.

Fjordson

Didn't realize Future had such a following here; never could shake off the feeling that he's just another T-Pain. Will give DS2 a listen though, we'll see.
He's grown on me quite a bit over the last year or so. And lately he's been on fire with Monster, Beast Mode and 56 Nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom