• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

illadelph

just listened to The Cold Vein for the first time, and I coincidentally have the chance to score Cannibal Ox tickets for $15.

I think I'm gonna do this

Fjordson

56 Nights > DS 2 > Beast Mode > Monster

DS 2 is a bit long, but I don't mind it. Though Wikipedia says the deluxe edition is 18 tracks, regular is only 13. Stops at Blood on the Money.

Tokubetsu

Thought It Was a Drought
eTJcP5I.gif

I Serve the Base
QyW3fZk.gif

Where Ya At (feat. Drake)
nDE9Eqp.gif

Groupies
c2lLvFR.gif

Lil One
utCGpj0.gif

Stick Talk
NqynX3B.gif

Freak Hoe
povQmHZ.gif

Rotation
P0EUSSr.gif

Slave Master
sGbKmiD.gif

Colossal
mmAyI1N.gif

Rich $ex
hLhCKd0.gif

Blood on the Money
Yt32BsJ.gif

The Percocet & Stripper Joint
r3ZFIky.gif

Kno the Meaning
HXnslc5.gif

Best thing I ever did was fall out of love...

Didn't do songs we were already familiar with

Fjordson

Thought It Was a Drought
eTJcP5I.gif

I Serve the Base
QyW3fZk.gif

Where Ya At (feat. Drake)
nDE9Eqp.gif

Groupies
c2lLvFR.gif

Lil One
utCGpj0.gif

Stick Talk
NqynX3B.gif

Freak Hoe
povQmHZ.gif

Rotation
P0EUSSr.gif

Slave Master
sGbKmiD.gif

Colossal
mmAyI1N.gif

Rich $ex
hLhCKd0.gif

Blood on the Money
Yt32BsJ.gif

The Percocet & Stripper Joint
r3ZFIky.gif

Kno the Meaning
HXnslc5.gif

Best thing I ever did was fall out of love...

Didn't do songs we were already familiar with
This is amazing. 10/10 review.

pronk420

i only just realised that sample at the start of songs is 'mike wills' and not 'nyquil'

is it supposed to sound like nyquil or is that not a thing in america?

HiResDes

Monster somehow being underrated out of all this and people acting like Ransom wasn't fucking fire. Like Mike didn't hoist those waste men Rae Sremmund on his back and carry them to stardom. Like B4FRVR wasn't a fire ass tape featuring the new Two-9 which is basically a b-team in comparison to the original. Zaytoven is indeed a legend but his production has been stagnant for a while, not enough quality control honestly, take his recent garbage tape with Bankroll Fresh.

Also the claim that Future is more monotonous than Travis is pretty much factually incorrect.

injurai

Banned
Ask yourself, what do you do for Zaytoven? Does he wan't forum acclaim? No he wants franklins and his name ringing in your ear everytime you play something. It's less he's stagnant and more that the market has decided what it wants to hear for the time being.

DominoKid

Zay should really squad up with a crew like 808 mafia or get a coproducer if you want his sound to be different. Im fine with his output tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom