• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dom

Wow, GAF-Hop going crazy for Future DS2.

Okay, I'm gonna give it my first listen today and see if it's really worth all the hype I'm seeing here.

stick talk is one of the hypest songs from future in quite a while. that has to be on everyone's list.

10 million dollars cash, fuck a friend/
Started sipping syrup, I've been geeked ever since/

I'MA TELL A LIE UNDER OATH

Stick Talk is the one I keep going back to. The beat is just ridiculous

Ayo Des/audio wizards: my friend is planning on buying some new headphones soon. She knows what she wants in that regard but she's wondering whether having shitty PC speakers will make the headphones sound like shit regardless? Should she get new headphones and new PC speakers?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Hahahaha, I was about to ask for speaker/speakerbar recommendations for a PC-to-TV setup. I need some more bass than what my TV speakers can offer up.

des help plz

injurai

Banned
Ayo Des/audio wizards: my friend is planning on buying some new headphones soon. She knows what she wants in that regard but she's wondering whether having shitty PC speakers will make the headphones sound like shit regardless? Should she get new headphones and new PC speakers?

If you're merely tapping into an audio out that just is daisy channed through the speakers from the computer output I don't think it will make any difference.

Eos

Metro da gawd blesses every track he touches
Looking forward to his production on rodeo
rejoice.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Thugger going for Biggie's spot. Limited but fire discography (though Thugger might edge him out here), unique and influential landmark in the rap game, ran NY for a significant period of time, but ultimately being cut short of his full potential for getting involved in some bullshit. Irish quaking in his boots.

salute_zps17b2c777.png

I'm catching up with this thread, but I feel like I need to take you aside because I'm worried. You seem to have suffered some level of permanent brain damage. I hope you take these matters seriously and visit your physician right away. Life can still be lived despite mental deficiencies. You can live a normal life.

Someday.

God bless 🙏🏽

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm catching up with this thread, but I feel like I need to take you aside because I'm worried. You seem to have suffered some level of permanent brain damage. I hope you take these matters seriously and visit your physician right away. Life can still be lived despite mental deficiencies. You can live a normal life.

Someday.

God bless 🙏🏽
We're in a thread where people think Jay Rock is decent to exceptional.

Everyone is special in their own way. God bless 🙏

HiResDes

The speakers themselves have little to no bearing on the sound. However if she's using a computer with a shit soundcard the the source will be compromised potentially adding distortion and ruining the potential clarity of the headphones. And although you're gonna have to spend a little extra I'd greatly recommend an entry DAC like the Schiit Fulla, Hifimediy Sabre, or the UD120. The Asus Xonar and all of its iterations offer good sound quality if you want to go the soundcard route.

Esch

Banned

Someday.

God bless 🙏🏽

kyfK6gT.gif

HiResDes

I enjoyed Follow Me Home for what it was...gangsta shit with swag.
I like Jay Rock but he doesn't have much swag or charisma and Follow Me Home is a great example of that. When I think gangsta with swag I think Schoolboy Q, Da$h, and Vince Staples.

RP912

Banned
I like Jay Rock but he doesn't have much swag or charisma and Follow Me Home is a great example of that. When I think gangsta with swag I think Schoolboy Q, Da$h, and Vince Staples.

Fair point, but it was still a enjoyable album though. Way better than his mixtapes which were meh and duds.

Speaking of Q...to this day I still don't understand why folks hated on Oxymoron. The album got more spins than H and C which was a good album. I'm trying to wrap my head on why folks trashed that album, even though These Dayz was worse.

The lows of Oxymoron are brutal.

Los Awesome is probably the worst song that's ever been on my computer. Collard Greens isn't much better. Every time the album gains some momentum with a string of good tracks its undone by something bad.

I would hope that he has more freedom now that he proved he's not just a tax writeoff. Hell the entire TDE camp really doesn't have an excuse, given all the fire beats Kendrick turned down in order to go left with TPAB. I'm assuming all that heat is going to the homies.

mooooose

Los Awesome is probably the worst song that's ever been on my computer. Collard Greens isn't much better. Every time the album gains some momentum with a string of good tracks its undone by something bad.

I would hope that he has more freedom now that he proved he's not just a tax writeoff. Hell the entire TDE camp really doesn't have an excuse, given all the fire beats Kendrick turned down in order to go left with TPAB. I'm assuming all that heat is going to the homies.
collard greens was cool

gangsta was ok and break the bank is a really dope song but that album is trash

Courage

I still go back to a few Oxymoron tracks but the rest of it sounds so fucking outdated and boring filler with mostly shit singles. He's gotta go back to the hazy, druggy vibe that Prescription captures, and made H&C so good.

kept break the bank, deleted the rest of the album

alchemist releases rapper's best friend 3 with break the bank instrumental

deleted the vocal version

Nibel

Collard Green was cool, had its own vibe. But yeah.. outside of Kendrick TDE ain't looking too hot right now, and I have no idea why that is.

Save us Isaiah Rashad

Nibel

Love SZA, hope she's cooking as well. Possible GOAT Instagram as well tbh

And yeah, while I'm sure Rashad is capable of good stuff, I fear his team will fuck with his release.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Apple Music just recommended a playlist titled "Little Wayne: Lust Songs". Guess it's time to cancel my membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom