• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"He's [Drake] undebatably one of the greatest of all time as an artist and I'm pretty glad we're at a point where the accomplishments speak for themselves and we don't have to argue over that. " - enzo_gt , 2015
Still waiting for what part of this is wrong, or which accomplishments you want to play off.

NgmJ8tA.gif

somebody gotta photoshop this with Action Bronson album art

Yall don't understand Esch. He's never been out here hoping for Hov to be successful outside of rap. Esch low key praying Beyonce and Blue Ivy leave Hov, he ends up with 50 Cent finances, and has to move into a random condo in NY. Each personal L serves as an individual Horcrux required to kill European Jay and revive Old Jay for another run of classic albums.
kN0vCUf.png

No lie, if Hov called Esch right now and asked him to sign up for Tidal he'd hang up the phone.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Esch killing it. Male selena gomez indeed. although I woulda gone with male Katy Perry or rihanna personally. They all do pop music well, but none of them are actual musicians.

Esch

Banned
Yall don't understand Esch. He's never been out here hoping for Hov to be successful outside of rap. Esch low key praying Beyonce and Blue Ivy leave Hov, he ends up with 50 Cent finances, and has to move into a random condo in NY. Each personal L serves as an individual Horcrux required to kill European Jay and revive Old Jay for another run of classic albums.
kN0vCUf.png

No lie, if Hov called Esch right now and asked him to sign up for Tidal he'd hang up the phone.

No lie I caught a Spartacus style bro feel as I read this post. You really get me breh, after all these years of fuckery .
WzD6Psq.png

I'd immediately hit the red hang up touch button and go play this.

if quentin really is the lifeblood behind drake's killer career right now then may they continue this prosperous partnership. the dude has been 100 on features back to back for a while now.

arguably i'd say his feature work is better than his own album work (which is pretty dope in itself). this shit is embarrassing though. they need to go to the lab and write something to shit on meek with, or else continue with this giant L hanging over his head. this is war times.

kN0vCUf.png

that horcrux line
dead
hall of fame level

Fjordson

I like Drake Stans but yeah they definitely got out of hand. Those Fjordson rankings for example blew me away for example.
Already in the underground stan vault, y'all can't touch me.

But seriously, If You're Reading was honestly my favourite project so far. I know it was just throwaways, but that's how the list came out. What can I say.

And it's not like it towered over everything else for me. I could easily put Yen Lo up there. Or like Mr. Wonderful. Lots of other stuff has gotten heavy play for me.

Furyous

CkBy0GO.png

Someone tell ##### ##### this is how you implement a no fly zone.

Quentin Miler is on five songs on Drake's newest album. Five tracks does not mean Quentin Miller ghostwrote Drake's career. This does not take Drake out of the GOAT category.

Drake is going to respond to this on wax and shatter this Meek Mill myth. Meek could fuck around and destroy Young Money before Baby gets a chance to. Who would've known Meek to singlehandedly fuck up careers and relationships like this?

Drake is 10 times the emcee Meek will ever be. Drake's records are classics while Meek makes solid intros. OVOfest about to be a classic. Drake should release his next album on an independently and do a full tour.

Kyzer

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/CkBy0GO.png[/IG]

Someone tell ##### ##### this is how you implement a no fly zone.

[URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_You%27re_Reading_This_It%27s_Too_Late#Track_listing"]This does not take Drake out of the GOAT category.
[/QUOTE]

I would say this is literally the only thing that has changed. He is no longer candidate for GOAT. I say this as a big Drake fan. Like Flex said, he would still be a great songmaker and vocalist but his lyrics game becomes irrelevant if its really entire verses paid for

This does not take Drake out of the GOAT category.

Drake is 10 times the emcee Meek will ever be. Drake's records are classics while Meek makes solid intros. OVOfest about to be a classic. Drake should release his next album on an independently and do a full tour.

whose alt account is this lol

Five tracks does not mean Quentin Miller ghostwrote Drake's career. This does not take Drake out of the GOAT category.
Drake was never in talks for GOAT but he's definitely out after this. This is like finding out AZ wrote the hook and the first verse of NY State of Mind and then finding out he did the same thing for One Love, Memory Lane, It Aint Hard to Tell, and Half Time. Its over. Can't even listen to Drake the same way anymore. Is he the simp or is Quentin the simp? Aint nooooo tellin. Did he even write that part???

Fjordson

Meek sucks ass and Drake/Quentin was the best thing about his album, but he definitely kickstarted an L for Drake with his tweets. Just need to accept it and see how he responds.

I was more into this week's fuckery when Ghost and his doppleganger was involved

Can't even excited for Shriek Mill and a nigga who's mother never even respected him from birth naming him Aubrey

Furyous

Drake was never in talks for GOAT but he's definitely out after this. This is like finding out AZ wrote the hook and the first verse of NY State of Mind and then finding out he did the same thing for One Love, Memory Lane, It Aint Hard to Tell, and Half Time. Its over. Can't even listen to Drake the same way anymore. Is he the simp or is Quentin the simp? Aint nooooo tellin. Did he even write that part???

Right Today, Drake is in the GOAT category... FOR HIS ERA. His era includes Meek, BIG Sean, J. Cole. Wale, Kendrick, and insert your favorite three rappers who started at the same time.

Allegedly, Sauce Money assisted Hov. Does this diminish Hov? LOL at not being able to listen to Drake because of three bars out of two reference tracks. Some of y'all need to come out and embrace the Drake hate and just be happy he's getting slandered.

Did Meek give Prince Eazy credit for stealing his flow? Did Meek give Lil George credit for stealing the hook for I got that juice? Nicki needs to back Drake for other reason than to distract from Safaree ghostwriting her career. Meek is not about to do Drake like he did Cyssero, Cassidy, and Gillie. Congratulations, he has to drop 40 on Lebron over the course of a series. Yes, Drake is Lebron.

Ninja Dom

shits getting out of hand
https://twitter.com/wearewavedash/status/624034132918562816

Which is stupid cause it makes 9th wonder look illiterate. 40 is being dumb but he said how many rappers sang in 08, not that there weren't any ever.

My guy Max B ran away with the rap sing back in 08. All that Dipset Byrdgang stuff from 05 to 07, then his own stuff in 08 before hooking up with French.

Max B is/was the rap sing KING!!

Kyzer

Banned
Right Today, Drake is in the GOAT... FOR HIS ERA. Allegedly, Sauce Money assisted Hov. LOL at not being able to listen to Drake because of three bars out of two reference tracks. Some of y'all need to come out and embrace the Drake hate and just be happy he's getting slandered.

Did Meek give Prince Eazy credit for stealing his flow? Did Meek give Lil George credit for stealing the hook for I got that juice? Nicki needs to back Drake for other reason than to distract from Safaree ghostwriting her career. Meek is not about to do Drake like he did Cyssero, Cassidy, and Gillie. Congratulations, he has to drop 40 on Lebron over the course of a series. Yes, Drake is Lebron.

That's the whole thing though, we don't know the extent of the accuracy of the claims. If it's entire verses or two bars or what. Where are you getting two bars from? From what we heard, the entire verse and hook for 10 bandz (and it sounded like it would have continued, we heard "boys tell stories bout the man"

But it doesnt prove anything because the reference track could just have QM doing drakes lyrics for sake of the reference.

We need to hear from Miller or Drake until we know anything. But Meek doesn't need to score shit. He doesn't need to beat lebron. What's happening right now is lebron is getting called out on using steroids.

Damn look at all the names on there brehs. So many random arabic dudes. Drake album credits reading like the Al-Faisaly Football Club youth academy roster

Another reason why I love drake is that he keeps his clique halal but ain't afraid of going 0 to haram real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom