• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Jesus christ that Dame Dash interview
KuGsj.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0M9M83Bx0

phanphare

Banned
in response to a claim that TPaB > GKMC

"i am listening in full and i am at track 10

yea...it is better..i am sure

even I sounds perfect on the album"

deeeemmmm

if this goes up on what and yall don't have accounts I got yall

HiResDes

Dame was making sense to me in the beginning and then slowly descended into more and more nonsensical theories about nepotism and economics.

Fjordson

Full producer credits for Mr Wonderful up. Two more Alc-beats in addition to Terry.
babylawd.png
Great to see that Alch and Party Supplies did over half the album. Either of those + Bronson is usually golden.

Also interesting to see multiple Mark Ronson beats. Not really a huge fan of his solo albums, but he can be a solid producer.

thabiz

Peanuts if you have it and considering what you pay for and what you could do with it

you have a album thats a week early. OMG

do what with it? leak it, cause thats about the only thing you can do with it. theres probably only one moron willing to pay that price, and guess what, its you. congrats

HiResDes

you have a album thats a week early. OMG

do what with it? leak it.

Yeah the fact that it's just a week early does make it even less intelligent; however, I could definitely see someone being able to make real money off such a major leak had it happened say a month prior to release.

HiResDes

For some people paying 500 is the equivalent of a dollar minimum on a Bandcamp page. Would you pay a dollar for an immediate early download of your favorite artist's album?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah the fact that it's just a week early does make it even less intelligent; however, I could definitely see someone being able to make real money off such a major leak had it happened say a month prior to release.
If that's the case I'm sure the original person would've sold it for higher than 500 dollars and if they did that's even moreso moronic. There's no reason why a person with or without money cannot wait for music to release. Paying over 12-14 dollars for an album is just straight up stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom