• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

If that's the case I'm sure the original person would've sold it for higher than 500 dollars and if they did that's even moreso moronic. There's no reason why a person with or without money cannot wait for music to release. Paying over 12-14 dollars for an album is just straight up stupid.

500 dollars to some people is like most folks spending 5 dollars. They wouldn't even miss it. Why wait when you can afford not to?

This is basically the "why pay for sex" argument, applied to music leaks. lol

"What's that light right there my G?"

"It's called a camera."

EloquentM

aka Mannny
500 dollars to some people is like most folks spending 5 dollars. They wouldn't even miss it. Why wait when you can afford not to?
Because having money shouldn't change how you perceive the value of something. If it does then you're not spending your money wisely. Your prostitute example for instance. If I know she's gonna suck my dick for 50 and she charges me 500 instead After finding out im stacked, she's gonna get kicked out of the room.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Because having money shouldn't change how you perceive the value of something. If it does then you're not spending your money wisely.

I don't know about this. When I was 10, have $10 was like having $500. I felt like the man in these streets. Now if I lose $10, I'll look for like 5 minutes, and say fuck it. I assume that happens with the more money you make. No matter who you are.

I see nothing wrong with it if you got it like that. $500 to someone else who needs it more anyways.

Courage

People waste money on stupid shit all the time, just at a smaller scale. I bought a Vita day 1, for example.

It's not a big deal.

Fjordson

Can't imagine paying that just for an early leak, but to each their own.

People waste money on stupid shit all the time, just at a smaller scale. I bought a Vita day 1, for example.

It's not a big deal.
sabu.png

codhand

This Dame interview!

"They said Jesus was 'bad guy'." "Men are always gonna violate other men, pause."

so many quotables, plus Mook's gator-skin, zipper, snapback...yes!

HiResDes

Yo this Alex Wiley EP is pretty damn fire, after having such a mediocre intro. I finally made it through 700 Fill too. Pretty damn dope, but as one of the few that really enjoyed some of the slower more methodical tracks on So It Goes it seems much shallower in depth. It definitely bangs more consistently than So It Goes, which is probably what they wanted out of a street album, but I feel the increase in tempo detracts from the lyrical content and Wiki's style at times.

Edit: I'm intrigued by the duck prosciutto, though if it's not pork shouldn't they call it something else? Whatcha gonna do it?

HiResDes

In a way though I gotta respect is lunacy, he'd clearly rather be a slumlord than a millionaire high level exec if he had to choose.

HiResDes

I could see 30 or 40 for all that, but 100 c'mon...As dope as that flash drive looks it still is a fucking album on a flash drive lol. Sweater looks wack. Lookbook might be aight, but it ain't Ralph doe.

Esch

Banned
2sbd10Q.png
not trying to buy that shit or suggesting it's a good deal

I'd never spend money on any deluxe edition of something unless it was a old favorite like Liquid Swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom