• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

"I want someone to ask Spike Lee why we don't stick together? Pause."

I'm surprised he doesn't just say pause after every sentence because he seems rather obsessed with upholding and defending his masculinity, heterosexuality, and street status at every waking moment.

Courage

https://twitter.com/fucklukektt/status/576455468974903296

OHErZ.png

Man can you imagine how tired Jay must be of Dame's shit? Like, they were seen together a couple times last year at family events. I bet when Dame starts talking that shit Jay just walks away, or pretends to get a text.

lol

Koozek

Man can you imagine how tired Jay must be of Dame's shit? Like, they were seen together a couple times last year at family events. I bet when Dame starts talking that shit Jay just walks away, or pretends to get a text.

lol

Have you seen the movie he's trying to sell online? Hilarious.
http://www.loisaidasthemovie.com/
EDIT: Wait a minute. They had another trailer when I checked a few days ago. The new one doesn't even look that bad.

lol

Yo Dame, B callin me right now. Huh? oh nah, like, Blue Ivy and...Huh? She's crying, I gotta...huh? No, that's North West though, Dame pls stop talking, Freeway over there creepin Dame. Huh? No I don't wanna buy chapters 2 and 3, Dame, I just ....Huh? Another State Property sequel filmed in China, breh what?

sigh

SHA BOI *runs*

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yo Dame, B callin me right now. Huh? oh nah, like, Blue Ivy and...Huh? She's crying, I gotta...huh? No, that's North West though, Dame pls stop talking, Freeway over there creepin Dame. Huh? No I don't wanna buy chapters 2 and 3, Dame, I just ....Huh? Another State Property sequel filmed in China, breh what?

sigh

SHA BOI *runs*

This was like C+ until the ending, then it because genius

DominoKid

I don't know about this. When I was 10, have $10 was like having $500. I felt like the man in these streets. Now if I lose $10, I'll look for like 5 minutes, and say fuck it. I assume that happens with the more money you make. No matter who you are.

I see nothing wrong with it if you got it like that. $500 to someone else who needs it more anyways.

Id drive myself nuts trying to find that 10 bucks. Thats a day or two of lunch

IrishNinja

Following that KTT/SX80 fuckery for a few hours now

I lost

corrected fam

Still something seems off. He says there are features but doesn't know who. Skips past a track that is jazz heavy. Skips Hood Politics because he doesn't like politics. Dude is either an Alpha Enzo or a troll

bespokeivzew.gif

Full producer credits for Mr Wonderful up. Two more Alc-beats in addition to Terry.
babylawd.png

bless - the hypetrain continues

AINT NOBODY WANT THAT WHERE THAT KENNETH LAMAER ATTT

Don't call Germans corny. Last time that happened... Yeesh.

Apparently the SXN80 dude paid 500 bucks to get his hands on the album
KuGsj.gif

That's... less than I expected tbh. If he has the money it's not that much if you're a fan imo.

not that much

Get it how you live

People waste money on stupid shit all the time, just at a smaller scale. I bought a Vita day 1, for example.

It's not a big deal.

sigh

SHA BOI *runs*

fabulous
simply sensational

Other dude about to review it on that forum

i mean weren't we all guessing it'd be more Section 80 than GKMC honestly

How much would some of ya'll pay for early access to a kanye album though?

$5

Depends on the format...I'd pay fifty for an early vinyl.

i totally get flipping it for way more, i don't like paying more than $20 for vinyl i keeps though

fair enough

btw Spitta selling PT3 for 100$, i know one of you stans want this.

pilot-talk-3-package.jpg

love dude but nah

2sbd10Q.png
not trying to buy that shit or suggesting it's a good deal

I'd never spend money on any deluxe edition of something unless it was a old favorite like Liquid Swords

+1
my only exception is if the price point is close enough like say Bloodborne (i wanna say?) LE is like $10 more, im okay with that

HiiiLife

If you're on iPhone click your address bar scroll up and go to the desktop site so you can listen to videos on Twitter.

I've had this 6 Plus for two months now and didn't know you could do that lol. Thanks.

AND GOOD GAWD THAT SNIPPET WHY CANT I EAT NOWWWWWWWWWWW KENDRICK.

ANNIE ARE YA OK.

sounds like the guy leaking parts of King Kunta is about to get fucked. TDE/Interscope allegedly asking for ip addresses

I can't believe this shit is happening, 10 days before the release. I assumed it would leak around the 16th or 17th when CDs start going out to Europe. Speaking of which, why even release the album in Europe at the same time as the US? Unless you're Kanye West it's not like you're going to sell great there anyway. Give them the shit a week later to prevent leaks.

WanderingWind

Europeans spend money too. Sure, they call it "black music" but they still got a section next to the yordeling and native versions of 5 year old pop songs that just got released last week.

They still playing Aqua out here.

sounds like the guy leaking parts of King Kunta is about to get fucked. TDE/Interscope allegedly asking for ip addresses

I can't believe this shit is happening, 10 days before the release. I assumed it would leak around the 16th or 17th when CDs start going out to Europe. Speaking of which, why even release the album in Europe at the same time as the US? Unless you're Kanye West it's not like you're going to sell great there anyway. Give them the shit a week later to prevent leaks.

how dude get one song tho

WanderingWind

Yeah, SheSaidNo, I don't know who you are but you can keep posting dope shit in this thread all you want. This is the best thing I heard all month and that album cover is framable.

IrishNinja

IrishNinja

Vinyl heads, where can I buy some shit like that on record?

fuck, i wish i knew - so much of it is bandcamp so you just dont see vinyl releases much

even hydeout/Nujabes stuff that gets CD releases, only saw singles on vinyl and those are stupid expensive...still gonna track any down that i can when i make it out to japan next year. but yeah, id love to know too

Why does Tim Westwood look like the driver off FakeTaxi

well shit now i cant unsee that when fapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom