• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
WPAvYdB.jpg

#LegallyBlind

alternate timeline where kingpin is daredevil

Okay, I could have sworn Currensy said PT3 would be free for the fans. I can't find that and there is no way he would charge 100 for the album... right?

He's doing it like Nipsey Hussle releasing it for free but for the fans you can pay100 for all the extras like the shirt, signed cd and the custom usb,etc.

Fjordson

Does this ever happen to any of your albums on you iphone? How did you fix it?

Track 1 gets treated as a different album than tracks 2-7. Really annoying. I already tried using Mp3tag and made sure all tracks have identical Artist, Album, Album Artist, and Cover fields.
That's a great album.

But yeah, happens to me sometimes. I go to the separated song and go into where you edit the info, click the box for "part of a compilation" or whatever, click Ok, then go back in and uncheck it. Usually fixes it for me.

Nibel

That's a photoshop brehs (and a good one).

After seeing the video of his 'accident'.. yeah, really hope they get him this time.

Cheddahz

Banned
Seeing people compare King Kunta to Will Smith/Wild Wild West reminds me of people who compared i to 90s pop rock. A stunning level of musical ignorance. I understand disliking a song, I'm cool with that. But where were your parents, brehs? A whole generation of people who didn't know who James Brown was until a movie came out, don't know what "funk" is, don't even know about 90s shit either. My first reaction to King Kunta, besides the Quik reference, was "this sounds like The Payback mixed with Bop Gun." It has a Parliament vibe.

Could had just called me out personally on this

tumblr_mog29p903u1s8a280o1_400.png

I know Jay Rock is a loyal dude and friends with the crew but man, he's gotta be at least a bit heated that they used his single in a Beats commercial but didn't even use his verse. That's some greasy shit...

I know Jay Rock is a loyal dude and friends with the crew but man, he's gotta be at least a bit heated that they used his single in a Beats commercial but didn't even use his verse. That's some greasy shit...

"Jay, we got you off Warner Bros, and onto Strange, but we want you to not release anything until we can get you off that label and onto TDE."..."Ok, you're off Strange, now you need to not do anything for a long time till everyone forgets about you, then we'll release your album."

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
the pic
CAGKOzkUYAA1Wa6.png:large

should have released it last year brehs
Punch just figured out how to create a bunch of fake MP3 files, put them in a most conveniently titled folder and pushed that shit onto Twitter. Brilliant marketing strategy. Must be using the same agency as Ubisoft.

Punch just figured out how to create a bunch of fake MP3 files, put them in a most conveniently titled folder and pushed that shit onto Twitter. Brilliant marketing strategy. Must be using the same agency as Ubisoft.

Wouldn't Ubisoft's strategy be to upload Jay Rock's last album and simply change the MP3 file names?

PlayDat

grab the album that has one track in it, change the artist to AAAAALIZ or whatever. hit OK then go back and give it the proper name again.

I think editing multiple items within iTunes' tag editor sometimes fixes it, though I'm assuming you already tried it.

That's a great album.

But yeah, happens to me sometimes. I go to the separated song and go into where you edit the info, click the box for "part of a compilation" or whatever, click Ok, then go back in and uncheck it. Usually fixes it for me.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Unfortunately nothing's worked so far. Gonna keep at it a little while longer.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
WPAvYdB.jpg

#LegallyBlind

I knew was gonna beat the charges as soon as I heard what happened and what he got charged with. I was in LA County Jail while he was getting processed into jail. High profile celebrities, especially those with known gang ties shut down the jail and piss pretty much everyone off because everything is slowed down.

Suge will always have power and respect in the streets of LA. He's got doctors, lawyers and anyone he wants on his payroll. Even when he declared bankruptcy a few years back it was just to avoid paying specific people back. He'll always be stacked with cash.

PlayDat

When this happens to me I have to change the album artist field, not the artist field, and then change it back

Yep, tried that too. Even went as far as deleting all the tags and re-entering them. Made no difference. Think I might just try downloading it again from somewhere else.

Esch

Banned
Who is actually GAF-Hop's biggest Ye stan

Is this even a question? It's enzo. Consider this; enzo has had an OT for the new Kanye album written up for like months now. One of you should do the right thing and drop a 2 picture sub 100 word thread for it before he does.

WV1DPbs.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
100s - Different Type of Love might have been 2014 SOTY.

I ain't listening to King Kunta till I have the album.

Just listened to this song and I fuck with it. I've been sleeping on IVRY. I know Esch and a few others were pimping 100s around that time and it's kind of up my alley (with the grooviness of it all).

Is this even a question? It's enzo. Consider this; enzo has had an OT for the new Kanye album written up for like months now. One of you should do the right thing and drop a 2 picture sub 100 word thread for it before he does.

WV1DPbs.png
Low key it's Peter because I have a nonzero amount of things I dislike from Ye

I'll take the belt/kilt tho

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Scarface's The Diary was the only album I listened to by him. It was dope AF doe

No doubt, it was his Magna opus. A classic.

He has one of the most commanding voices on the mic ever. Honestly I haven't listened to all his albums from start to finish but I'll probably do that soon. Very easy to make a mixtape of bangers from all his albums throughout the years.

His verse(s) especially his last verse on 2Pacs "Smile" gives me goosebumps everytime.

And now a moment of silence, let us pray
And as you journey into outerspace
May the angels help to lead the way
May the prayers that our families made
Shine up on your soul to keep you safe
And all the homies that done passed away
They there to greet you as you pass the gates
And as you headed to the tunnel's light
I hope it leads to eternal life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom