• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

Kuroyume

Banned
I watched the Vape Nation video. And the part where he's vaping outside of the news station and the anchors are watching him... Almost died of a heart attack from laugher.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wow, Ethan! Great moves, keep it up, proud of you!

Blowing up children's getting scams and social engineering of SIM cards in one week. Good week for h3.

Kudo

That surprise at the end.. oh boy was worth watching through the whole video, kept building towards that big surprise moment.
Never knew golf was so much fun.

So when I saw the video title I assumed that DJ Khaled knew their videos and invited them but that's not the case so... did they just drive up to his house and ask if they could come in lol

they announced a couple months ago that they had won a trip to see him from a "best couple" contest that they got their followers to help them win.

Goron2000

best junior ever
He seemed like a decent guy, seemed kind of shitty to stick that video in his face where you compare him to bigfoot and call him fupa king. Lost a bit of respect for that one.

PsychBat!

Banned
He seemed like a decent guy, seemed kind of shitty to stick that video in his face where you compare him to bigfoot and call him fupa king. Lost a bit of respect for that one.
Yeah the way Ethan took Khaled by force and made him watch the video. Ethan shouldn't have to hold him down strapped to a chair like that. With a ball and chain. Poor Khaled, he obviously didn't agree to watch the video or anything. Fuck Ethan.

Kudo

DJ Khaled seemed really chill, so I too felt bad when they actually showed him the video, but I'm sure they guy has seen it all and doesn't mind. They probably told him beforehand it's parody so all in good sport.
That dinner tho, I wish he'd invite me too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That is a genuinely upsetting video

BTM

The PrankInvasion videos have always been my favorites from H3. Can't wait for next week's daughter day or whatever. This Chris guy is something else

Maximo

That is a genuinely upsetting video

Yeah I love H3H3 but some some of the videos..not his fault simply the content the person he is roasting is so cringe I have to skip past parts. My god Prank Invasion is probably the worst content I have ever seen.

Indelible

Those kissing prank videos are really disgusting and the definition of cringe, it is really sad that people subscribe to crap like that.

Top Bottom