• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

The Flash

Banned
Papa's Blessed Beanies mod

xVEX1Dm.png

Jonbo298

I could argue that H3H3 doesn't violate the new guidelines but in the same sense, the new rules are vague enough to encompass 'calmer' roasts that Ethan and Hila do.

How would those rules affect h3h3 though, since some of Ethan's videos are kind of him taking the piss on [admitantly deserving] others?

These 2 points. Interpretation can range from "I don't like Keemstar" as hurtful and negative to obvious things like "This 11 year old should hang themselves in a closet".

Deliberately posting content in order to humiliate someone
Making hurtful and negative comments/videos about another person

That beanie mod is amazing.

I think the waterpark episode got the most laughs I've had of their entire series of work. I couldn't keep it together at all when Ethan kept eating the chapstick, and Hila getting doused underwater

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Holy shit, did that Leafy guy always have millions of subscribers? Kid's at nearly 4 million. o_0

kingwingin

Just started watching H3H3 after that air conditioning video was posted in another thread.

Binge watched a ton of videos and loving it!

kaskade

I'm about 2 minutes in and I can't...
Ethan usually has no shame in public, but he looks super embarrassed in parts of this video.

EDIT: I'm taking notes now. That exotic Kansas accent.

I think that's what made it worse. He's usually not so awkward being weird but him actually feeling awkward was rough to watch. Loved the video though. Good on the guy for embracing them.

I also want to say how much I love their channels. I've never really gravitated at all to any youtube comedy channels (not that I can say I really looked either) but their stuff is great.

I wonder if Ethan reads gaf?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Didn't EA get into hot water a few years back because they didn't disclose a partnership they had with a bunch of Youtubers?

Valkrai

Didn't EA get into hot water a few years back because they didn't disclose a partnership they had with a bunch of Youtubers?

There was that (Think it was called Ronku) and Machinima paying people to talk about the Xbox One without saying anything negative.

imBask

Banned
That video was savage dude, i'm glad he's taking on this cs:go gambling garbage... it's been a problem for quite a while

Top Bottom