• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hackcess: The Thread

BlaneH

Banned
I get done work at around 6:30 AM so I'll 100% be here at 7:30.

Edit: Found this amusing to wake up to....

rsv 2 hours ago You were defeated. 45,503 600
rsv 2 hours ago You defended yourself. 0 0

alright, I helped my team out today. Hope to get some love back! :lol :lol

oh, and danthrax, I will try to get zerogear tonight, if I can stay awake.

Razorskin

----- ------
biggyfries said:

Woah creepy I just did our group a minute ago.

Articate

Banned
It's funny how stale it suddenly feels when you have max vault and virus. If we're making our own game, GAF, we're making sure it doesn't go stale!

Articate said:
It's funny how stale it suddenly feels when you have max vault and virus. If we're making our own game, GAF, we're making sure it doesn't go stale!

I still have a Lvl20 vault to upgrade to. Trying to find the best time to do it though not in any rush. At the moment I'm enjoying moving high up the ranks. But I will admit, it was fun upgrading the Virus to a higher level.

Holy shit. ATOT are gonna be pissed even more. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Haha well done everyone. 1st is gonna be tough.

I'm nearly in the GAF top10. Inching my way up ever closer.:D

I've been going down in rank, those anandtech guys are taking out my machines pretty good. I just got hit 4 times (0 credits) by: l0cke he's too high a level for me to retaliate.

vertopci

reallyfull said:
I've been going down in rank, those anandtech guys are taking out my machines pretty good. I just got hit 4 times (0 credits) by: l0cke he's too high a level for me to retaliate.

I'ts ok, you took the damage for the rest of us! :lol

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Yay! Top 200; only 100k kbps to fulfill my revenge; then I will attack only LUELinks guys.
llonesmiz said:
Cool, you need to aim higher than that though, because right now I'm rank 238 in defense with 504000mhz. I'll try to update my rank/mhz during the day, unless someone else can give you a more accurate number.
Edit: Katana_Strikes is 212 in defense, so he can give you a good reference (maybe by PM).
Edit2: rank 217/567444mhz. sumguy is right now rank 224.
Thanks for the tip, I'm 164 in defense, so I don't have much to compare =P.

TheKurgan

Danthrax said:
Alright, I guess the attack is being moved to 7:32 a.m. EDT tomorrow, then! That's 4:32 a.m. PDT, 11:32 a.m. GMT.

I am out for 7:30am - its 5:30am for me I and I will probably be in the shower getting ready for work. Not sure how much will be left on him by morning - I just hit zerogear 5 times and took maybe 1500-2000 computers. He is down to only a little over 3,000 computers.

I have a feeling I am going to wake up with a lot of missing computers in the morning.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Just got back home and saw we're the #2 crew! Great job everyone! It was easier than I thought to overtake ATOT. I'm sure it's because most of their crew lost the will to keep playing after only a week. We're still going strong over a week into this. See? You don't try to compete with a gaming forum :lol

I have something to show everyone. Just a couple minutes ago on ATOT's forum, zerogear said this:

-----
zerogear
09/10/2009 09:18 PM
Well, I'm out, got level 20 vault and 8 virus, and got boring, so I quit
face-icon-small-smile.gif
~
-----

Now either he's somehow found out about our attack and is trying to fake us out so we don't wipe him off the game, or he's telling the truth. I can't quite tell. I'd hate to waste a salvo of IPs on someone who's not playing anymore, but I'd hate to let him off the hook if he's lying, too. What do you guys think?

Personally, I think we should attack anyway. If he really has quit, at least we'll get some cash out of him tomorrow morning.

biggyfries said:

thanks dude.

TheKurgan said:
I am out for 7:30am - its 5:30am for me I and I will probably be in the shower getting ready for work. Not sure how much will be left on him by morning - I just hit zerogear 5 times and took maybe 1500-2000 computers. He is down to only a little over 3,000 computers.

I have a feeling I am going to wake up with a lot of missing computers in the morning.

Well, 7:32 is the optimal time, but if you're 20 minutes late because of your shower, or you can't sign in for an hour until you get to work, that's fine. If you'd still like to contribute to the attack, go for it whenever you can!

ringlord

If you attack zerogear, be sure to post the results here. If we get him down to less than 1000 machines or so, it's not really worth spending the IPs to take him down any further.

I may do a probe attack shortly after 7 to see where he stands. :)

Edit: oh, and I estimate this guy has around 1 mil sitting outside his vault right now: http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=947 I hit him for 350k at 24%.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
ringlord said:
If you attack zerogear, be sure to post the results here. If we get him down to less than 1000 machines or so, it's not really worth spending the IPs to take him down any further.

I may do a probe attack shortly after 7 to see where he stands. :)

Edit: oh, and I estimate this guy has around 1 mil sitting outside his vault right now: http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=947 I hit him for 350k at 24%.

I hit him in a probe attack about two hours ago and I estimate he had about 4,429 machines at that point. If he suffers no more attacks until morning, he'll probably have about 14,500 machines by 7:30 a.m.

Let's... let's just stick to the plan. We'll hit zerogear in the morning. Either we utterly destroy him, or we use him as a cash cow — no matter what, we win.

Then we'll shoot for rockyct >-)

jersoc

phew, lucked out while at work. one person hit me for 150k. I'm going to nail him with all 5 of my IP's just to show him what's up. I don't really need money, but that song of a bitch hit me for 6k machines. I seriously want to know how they hit for so much. I've never got someone for over 2k. WTF do people just suck ass at their links or what? Do I have a crazy amount of machines?! lol

hooray for number 2!! I guess nailing LL for the last 3 days will pay off soon as we hit number 1!

want to farm a LL: http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=2184
got 600k from him. most likely a farm

IcedTea

jersoc said:
I seriously want to know how they hit for so much. I've never got someone for over 2k. WTF do people just suck ass at their links or what? Do I have a crazy amount of machines?! lol
Yeah, I usually hit for around 1000 or so, but I always get hit for way more. Last two days of hits on me:

Been bouncing between 130k and 170k a tick for a while now, can't really seem to get any higher.

Orbitcube said:
Ugh, lost 2k machines from one attack, anyone want to screw over this guy?
http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=2773
He doesn't have any overflow cash on him though.
Hit him for 1700 machines.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Well I guess that's it for me.. I woke up this morning and some how all my stuff had been sold off, and all my credits looted..

I guess by this guy:
jaggedjimmyjojo 6 hours ago You were defeated. 300,915 1188
jaggedjimmyjojo 6 hours ago You were defeated. 329,318 1651
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 1,307,611 645
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 325,650 499
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 1,023,169 875
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 3,822,184 729
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 5,107,873 3217

Vanpira

Label said:
Well I guess that's it for me.. I woke up this morning and some how all my stuff had been sold off, and all my credits looted..

I guess by this guy:
jaggedjimmyjojo 6 hours ago You were defeated. 300,915 1188
jaggedjimmyjojo 6 hours ago You were defeated. 329,318 1651
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 1,307,611 645
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 325,650 499
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 1,023,169 875
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 3,822,184 729
jaggedjimmyjojo 7 hours ago You were defeated. 5,107,873 3217

I just hit that guy and he had nothing, at all, no credits, no machines, no mhz, and no kbps. So I guess he is a fake, which I guess I should have known already since he is a hacker.

Just pumped up my group's machines and lol I have the lowest number of machines in my group.:lol :lol

Could someone compile a hit list of people to attack? Since not all of us are in the same timezone but at least some of us could do our share of destroying their machines. :D

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Yay! Killed Sumguy, thousands of machines gone and millions in loot. Only five attacks and I stoles 10 times what he stole me in 43 attacks. Take that biatch! :D

jersoc

zerogear has no machines left lol

Destroying connections to players infected machines...
0% of targets infected machines destroyed.
Attack complete.

save your attacks peeps

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
jersoc said:
zerogear has no machines left lol

Destroying connections to players infected machines...
0% of targets infected machines destroyed.
Attack complete.

save your attacks peeps

no, you just had a bad roll. sometimes you destroy "0%" even though they have machines.

I just attacked and got 1% of his machines: 79 of them.

the attack is on!

[edit] the results of my six attacks on zerogear: 79 - 1%
1,012 - 13%
0 - 0%
146 - 2%
1,071 - 15%
107 - 2%

2,515 total.

ringlord

I attacked him and got a few hundred machines total. from my last attack here (3% for 152 machines) it seems he has about 5000 machines left.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
my attacks on zero are:

12% @ 555
14% @ 491
13% @ 524
1% @ 41
3% @ 91
5% @ 172

Sweet just noticed we have got to rank #2!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
well I'm not sure we pounded zerogear into submission, but it's something. shall we plan another attack against him, or move on to another target?

rockyct 32 minutes ago You were defeated. 0 2196
rockyct 17 hours ago You were defeated. 0 845

Label said:
I will start fucking up zerogear now (I do not even care about the credits anymore :lol). After we destroy him can we move onto rockyct? :D

Check this:
LEDominator 2 hours ago You were defeated. 0 0
rockyct 12 hours ago You were defeated. 139,564 1346
rockyct 1 days ago You were defeated. 350,356 3529
rockyct 1 days ago You were defeated. 94,033 4062
rockyct 2 days ago You were defeated. 0 1126
LEDominator 2 days ago You were defeated. 94,533 1132
rockyct 2 days ago You were defeated. 69,438 1798
LEDominator 2 days ago You were defeated. 109,804 1298
LEDominator 2 days ago You were defeated. 381,266 1061
rockyct 2 days ago You were defeated. 414,991 293
rockyct 2 days ago You were defeated. 128,228 1219
rockyct 2 days ago You were defeated. 810,066 3014
rockyct 2 days ago You were defeated. 164,657 3570
rockyct 3 days ago You were defeated. 0 0
rockyct 3 days ago You were defeated. 56,207 5225
rockyct 3 days ago You were defeated. 681,921 0

roar.

TheKurgan said:
Trying to save up for a better vault but every time I go to sleep shit like this happens.

rockyct 2 hours ago You were defeated. 184,322 1215
rockyct 4 hours ago You were defeated. 104,722 0
rhubarb 4 hours ago You were defeated. 288,969 1963
viesiz 5 hours ago You defended yourself. 0 0
rockyct 7 hours ago You were defeated. 100,668 737
rockyct 7 hours ago You were defeated. 257,440 1366
HeroZero 9 hours ago You defended yourself. 0 0
gorcorps 9 hours ago You were defeated. 225,991 253
lukester 10 hours ago You were defeated. 18,299 2228

I am going to have set my alarm for 2am just to spend my excess cash :lol

because I have a suggestion

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I would love to help crush rockyct hell I was leveling up my attack just to get to him (got to 700k), but seeing as my account got compromised and I have well nothing left but my level 8 virus and lvl 20 vault, I cannot do shit. :lol... :'(

I will continue to attack zerogear though.

Ugh, was literally JUST about to buy a vault upgrade (level 19) when I got attacked, losing 600k. Sent the attacker a friendly email congratulating him. I won't ask you guys for retribution, he got lucky at the right time searching for some money.

Orbitcube said:
Ugh, was literally JUST about to buy a vault upgrade (level 19) when I got attacked, losing 600k. Sent the attacker a friendly email congratulating him. I won't ask you guys for retribution, he got lucky at the right time searching for some money.

Thankfully, I've never had that happen. That's just real bad luck.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Orbitcube said:

damn that sucks. I just made a run up to 2 million credits and was crazy-scared that would happen to me.

I lucked out though... managed to upgrade to level 8 virus, finally. I had to sell some mhz and kbps to do it, though — I stalled out at 1.3 million between the cash I'd accumulated in my vault and my six attacks, and I wasn't about to let that sit around while I waited for the next tick.

john2kx

Label said:
I would love to help crush rockyct hell I was leveling up my attack just to get to him (got to 700k), but seeing as my account got compromised and I have well nothing left but my level 8 virus and lvl 20 vault, I cannot do shit. :lol... :'(

I will continue to attack zerogear though.

You should bring it to the attention of the admin.. He should be able to trace it back to the person responsible by looking at attack logs.. I'm sure he doesn't want the liability associated with password theft.

Javaman

sweeet. Got my first million + hack and was able to buy a level 8 virus. It's going to be hard to catch those LUErs though. They've got more members and a huge head-start.

Top Bottom