• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hackcess: The Thread

When it says 64% of credits claimed (or whatever number) is that their total number of credits or credits not in vault?

I've been trying to boast my defense as much as possible before I hit the sack.

Razorskin

----- ------
Katana_Strikes said:
When it says 64% of credits claimed (or whatever number) is that their total number of credits or credits not in vault?

I've been trying to boast my defense as much as possible before I hit the sack.

Credits not in the vault.

Razorskin said:
Credits not in the vault.

zunsbt.jpg

Sorry always wanted to quote your avatar. But that's an interesting fact, thought it was total creds.

Metiphis

Grats Vanpira, and thanks for hitting that guy. Don't waste anymore IPs on him if you don't want to. I realize it's a lot to ask.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
TheNiX said:
How much does it cover?

Just over a million.

I guess I'll repost the vault and virus levels with costs.

Vault level - Money held - Cost
Level 0 - 0 - Free
Level 1 - 775 - 1,100
Level 2 - 1,550 - 2,200
Level 3 - 2,350 - 3,300
Level 4 - 3,200 - 4,500
Level 5 - 4,600 - 7,400
Level 6 6,300 - 10,100
Level 7 - 12,500 - 20,000
Level 8 - 18,700 - 29,900
Level 9 - 25,000 - 45,000
Level 10 - 31,200 - 56,000
Level 11 - 46,900 - 84,500
Level 12 - 62,500 - 112,500
Level 13 - 78,000 - 156,000
Level 14 - 94,000 - 188,000
Level 15 141,000 - 282,000
Level 16 - 211,500 - 423,000
Level 17 - 317,000 - 792,000
Level 18 - 475,000 - 1,188,700
Level 19 - 713,000 - 1,782,500
Level 20 - 1,060,000 - 2,650,000

Virus level - Name - Cost
Level 0 Petty Javascript 0
Level 1 Batch File 15,000
Level 2 VB Script 30,000
Level 3 Malicious Code 60,000
Level 4 Basic Trojan 120,000
Level 5 IRC Trojan 240,000
Level 6 NetBIOS Worm 480,000
Level 7 Rootkit 960,000
Level 8 DDoS Worm 1,920,000

man, this guy went to town on me.

frenzalanimatio 1 hours ago You were defeated. 0 219
frenzalanimatio 1 hours ago You were defeated. 0 55
frenzalanimatio 1 hours ago You were defeated. 0 976
frenzalanimatio 1 hours ago You were defeated. 0 644

layer: frenzalanimatio
Overall Rank: 141st
Megahertz Rank: 174th
Bandwidth Rank: 117th
Crew: Retaliation

knocked me down to 28k/tick.:lol

just upgraded my vault to 16, so I should be good for the night.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Danthrax
jersoc
vertopci
Instro
dygiT (kdyg?)

Just proxied up and maxed out my group.

P.S.
Instro, stop proxying up yourself only. Help out the rest of the group, mang.

evilpigking said:
I think ATOT is declaring war, they been hitting me a lot even though they know they get no credits.

They haven't officially declared it in their thread, so there are two possibilities:

1) They've used a secret forum — like we have for communicating without outsiders seeing it — to declare and coordinate a war. I think one person suggested this in their main thread, but no one said anything more about it — they could have PMed each other en masse, though.
2) A few random ATOTers are still sore about me spying on them the other day, so they're targeting the higher-up GAFfers out of spite.

vertopci

Danthrax said:
Danthrax
jersoc
vertopci
Instro
dygiT (kdyg?)

P.S.

Everytime I go to click on our referrals, it's always maxed out for the day :lol

Instro

Danthrax said:
Danthrax
jersoc
vertopci
Instro
dygiT (kdyg?)

P.S.

Lol hey i always click everyone's links, I never really thought to proxy the rest since i only do myself to make up the machines i lost overnight. I figured everyone was clicking the links, by the end of the day, i just wanted my machines quicker this morning. :lol

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Instro said:
Lol hey i always click everyone's links, I never really thought to proxy the rest since i only do myself to make up the machines i lost overnight. I figured everyone was clicking the links, by the end of the day, i just wanted my machines quicker this morning. :lol

sorry, I noticed you were maxed but it seemed like everyone else still needed five clicks, and I remember you being maxed out yesterday when no one else was. if you're contributing at least a click to everyone else, then you're all squared away =)

in other news, I've been dropping mad cash into bandwidth today. I want to be able to hit some of these ATOTers and others in the 200s who keep messin' with mah crew. after this next tick, I think my kbps rank will be close to 300.

Instro

Im on the look out for some good ATOTs to hit as well, they hammered me last night for 3-4k machines.

I dont mind max everyone else as well you guys arnt getting full clicks per day btw

EDIT

This guy from ThreeInches jacked me for 1k machines last night, I think I've returned the favor:

KeyNo 2 minutes ago You succeeded. 143,083 322
KeyNo 2 minutes ago You succeeded. 170,337 199
KeyNo 3 minutes ago You succeeded. 454,231 577
KeyNo 3 minutes ago You succeeded. 301,863 379
KeyNo 4 minutes ago You succeeded. 75,655 399

:D

Cleaned him out big time, should thank him for paying for my lvl 8 virus :lol

jersoc

Yeah, I clicked a few links early and most were maxed or had 1 left. I usually do them when i get up seeing how it's 24 hours.

I'm getting very close to a level 7 virus. getting about 40k a tick, probably not a lot, but does it get hairy being away from the game for a few hours, heh. vault does hold 200k though.

As expected a nasty suprise this morning...

nathanb 2 hours ago You were defeated. 226,729 1198

BIG OUCH!

Upgraded to Lvl 7 Virus now. Hopefully, thet'll get be back on the path up again. I was sort of hoping (nay praying) I get away with it last night but at least it was just one attack. Could have been much worse I suppose. There was another 330k lying there unprotected. Eeeeek.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Woaah I just woke up with damn 1.6 million credits, it's a damn miracle I was not hit throughout the night. :lol

Virus level 8 now. :D

Label said:
Woaah I just woke up with damn 1.6 million credits, it's a damn miracle I was not hit throughout the night. :lol

Virus level 8 now. :D

Nice dude. Hopefully we're not too far away from surpassing WhatCD.

chapel

Banned
Updated the list to current. Sorry for the lag, was playing Aion yesterday morning and then passed out way too long. Ended up getting to work a half an hour late because I woke up the moment I was supposed to be at work haha.

I checked my account and I had over 1.2mil credits and had not been attacked. Yay! I made some attacks myself, got up to 1.5mil then sold a few kbps and got up to 1.8mil to buy the lvl 19 vault. Just need enough for the lvl 8 virus and lvl 20 vault. Getting over 75k a tick so thats good.

frontieruk

viesiz's Profile
Player: viesiz
Overall Rank: 579th
Megahertz Rank: 523rd
Bandwidth Rank: 398th
Crew: RLV

Total Incoming Attacks: 3
Defended Attacks: 1
Defend Ratio: 33.33%

Per page: 25 | 50 | 100 Page: 1 |
Attacker Time Outcome Credits Lost Machines Lost
viesiz 25 minutes ago You were defeated. 0 61

Hope he felt it was worth it :D :lol

Edit :- Return attack
No credits but disconnected 214 of his machines Whoops :D

frontieruk

chapel said:
Updated the list to current. Sorry for the lag, was playing Aion yesterday morning and then passed out way too long. Ended up getting to work a half an hour late because I woke up the moment I was supposed to be at work haha.

I checked my account and I had over 1.2mil credits and had not been attacked. Yay! I made some attacks myself, got up to 1.5mil then sold a few kbps and got up to 1.8mil to buy the lvl 19 vault. Just need enough for the lvl 8 virus and lvl 20 vault. Getting over 75k a tick so thats good.

TY Chapel

Clicked through all the group I'm in DonManolo is clicked out for the day

frontieruk

I have a question, when you sell an item you've brought do you get the current asking price the previous price or an average price for that product?

Just wondering

frontieruk said:
I have a question, when you sell an item you've brought do you get the current asking price the previous price or an average price for that product?

Just wondering

I believe it's 75% of the value you last paid for it.

Having a stonking morning after my heavy loss. I'm already having my best days takings and it's only just past noon. :lol

I love this game and can't stop playing/checking on it, now I know what WoW addiction feels like.

frontieruk

Thanks Katana, I'd having a good day too, made more on my way to work than I did yesterday, took 170k so it's all gravy here too. :D

Omnicent

Woke up to find I was not attacked while I slept. Had a nice fat 1.8mil and got another 500k from clean ip's.

Time to upgrade my kbps and mhz.

undis

Guys could you spare few attacks to FunkyMonkey (174), dude attacked me like 20 times and I lost over 21000 machines and few millions in cash. Cannot do anything myself because he lives in different timezone and attacks when i'm sleeping.

I was attacked 4 times last night, but that was before my vault had filled up. :D I finally have a level 8 virus, my vault is level 19, but I'm going to wait to upgrade it as it would take a good chunk of my mhz and kbps. We have to knock WhatCD out of that #4 spot next.

Vanpira

undis said:
Guys could you spare few attacks to FunkyMonkey (174), dude attacked me like 20 times and I lost over 21000 machines and few millions in cash. Cannot do anything myself because he lives in different timezone and attacks when i'm sleeping.

I hit him, you should invest in a vault. It will not protect your machines, but your cash should be mostly safe. Also Mhz though you will need alot for it to be of any use.

Speaking of machines: omegaweapon 1 hours ago You were defeated. 0 0
omegaweapon 2 hours ago You were defeated. 0 0

Thouse are 0s, I am so low on machines I can't be harmed. Ha ha ha Just before this he was hitting me every tick. On the bright side he has really fallen in rank because of it.

john2kx

OP: Fxp is not in NeoGAF anymore.. He needs to be removed from the referral list.. He's in RLV now. I know this because he attacked me earlier this morning.
He's rank 448 right now.. You can see for yourself.

Also, on that note, you may want to update the list with some new members, including myself. :D

here's my referral link: http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=referral&id=3450

Omnicent

Lv.8 virus and Lv.19 vault making 180k tick. Not going to get lv.20 vault anytime soon.
Been upgrading my mhz like crazy. Need to protect my machines.

Yeah also working on the mhz. It sucks being left open to attacks overnight. One or two people catch on and they gonna rape you like a bitch.

it would be neat if you could send aid to other players not that the game really needs it but if someone were close to something just send them the rest etc.

Whelp another 6 quad xenons bought. for 1.2 mil~

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Are we at war with the ATOT guys?

There's this one called Sumguy that attacked me 6 times in a row, and stole nearly no money... Rank 171, 156 mhz, 156 kbps.

Still half of my machines were gone =/.

Omnicent

lolcat 34 minutes ago You were defeated. 40,416 3072
rockyct 1 hours ago You were defeated. 0 5472

That didn;t lose much in the way of credits, but that machine hit lost be 35kish per tick.

Top Bottom