• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hackcess: The Thread

john2kx

I had to make sacrifices (all my bandwidth, to be exact), but I finally got my level 7 virus.

My usual cash cows were coming up dry today, so I didn't have much of a choice.. :/

Just bumped my Vault to Lvl 17. It was risky having money laying around for so long, but hey, I've only been (brutally I might add) attacked just once today so I felt quite safe...

Hopefully overnight I get a nice bit of wonga in without an attack to get Lvl 8 Virus. Rest of the night I'm just gonna bump my defense up.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
frontieruk said:
Crew is Ranked 4th!!! :D

Heck yeah!! We're doing pretty well considering we've only been at this for about six days.

In other news, I was gone much longer than I expected to be today and when I returned home, I had over 100,000 credits sitting outside my vault! Thankfully, only one person had attacked me and took a mere 40k (could've been worse). So I used up my IPS, got some great hauls and managed to upgrade to a level 6 virus. It jumped me 45 places in overall rank :lol Making 21k per tick, now!

One more thing: a couple people had loose lips in the global chat and revealed exactly how much kbps they are at specific ranks.

lokiloki43 21:44:
im 79th and i have 697,600
kbps

chipmoney 22:04:
48th bandwidth = 921k kbps

frontieruk

Danthrax said:
Heck yeah!! We're doing pretty well considering we've only been at this for about six days.

In other news, I was gone much longer than I expected to be today and when I returned home, I had over 100,000 credits sitting outside my vault! Thankfully, only one person had attacked me and took a mere 40k (could've been worse). So I used up my IPS, got some great hauls and managed to upgrade to a level 6 virus. It jumped me 45 places in overall rank :lol Making 21k per tick, now!

One more thing: a couple people had loose lips in the global chat and revealed exactly how much kbps they are at specific ranks.

lokiloki43 21:44:
im 79th and i have 697,600
kbps

chipmoney 22:04:
48th bandwidth = 921k kbps

would of been more interested in their mhz, better idea of what we'd need to be rocking to go a knocking ;)

BlaneH said:
Officially hooked on this game. Ranked at the bottom for the day but I'm gonna make up ground now that I understand the game more. Names NTSPanik
Referral link: http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=referral&id=3412

You've just been bumped up to 175 infected machines. Welcome aboard.

Thanks to Razorskin, I ended up upgrading to the final Virus level, though I had to sell of some kbps to get there but worth it I think.

Now I just need to get that vault upgraded and get my power back to attack again. Really progressive day today.

Razorskin

----- ------
Katana_Strikes said:
Now I just need to get that vault upgraded and get my power back to attack again. Really progressive day today.

No problem,just helping the crew. The guy attacked me, didn't get any money but broke 1332 machines. Worth it though.

frontieruk

Katana_Strikes said:

Thanks to Razorskin, I ended up upgrading to the final Virus level, though I had to sell of some kbps to get there but worth it I think.

I wsted 300k in stupidity on kbps/mhz instead of virus, hard lesson learned but still going up the rankings and it was still within 24hrs of starting to play lol

BlaneH

Banned
Katana_Strikes said:

Thanks a lot. Gonna find your link and toss ya a click.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Sweet I must have just hit a guy just as he was about to upgrade his virus or something because I stole 800k off him :D

Upgraded my vault to level 19 now!

jersoc

my ticks are just shy of 90k. i'm getting paranoid and checking every hour hehe. i really need to get the next vault but it's 800k.

i've been trying to nail people ahead of us simply to take out machines and lower their tick amounts.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Oh god I knew it was not a good idea hitting the higher up LUE people. rabbitything has started hitting me quite hard. :lol

rabbitything 3 minutes ago You were defeated. 0 3223

:'(

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Label said:
Oh god I knew it was not a good idea hitting the higher up LUE people. rabbitything has started hitting me quite hard. :lol

rabbitything 3 minutes ago You were defeated. 0 3223

:'(

It's funny you should mention them... I was just coming in here to say that I love the LUEsers, they always have tons of money sitting outside their vault. I just nailed one for 369,000 in three attacks and upgraded my vault to Level 16.

And that's not the only LUEser I've pillaged hard! It's almost like a bunch of them are just alt accounts being used as farms.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
ATOT guys are really annoying; I have been hit by one 20 times today =/, it's like I raped his mother or something like that; 18.000 machines lost in a day =(.

Anyone wants to declare war to them? I'm just upgrading my defenses until this Sumguy stops his shit.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Pretty sure we are already at war with them.

Would anyone mind completely obliterating AcidBurn87? He's taken over 600,000 from me today and even though my bandwidth ranking beats his Mhz, I can't attack him.

Frustrating...

jersoc

haha, i think i made someone quit, which sucks. this dude was a mad cash farm for me. must've stolen about 1.5 million over 3-4 days. i guess when i finally took 500k he deleted his account.

that's ok, got someone for 600k, new farm!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Hawkian said:

This appears to be the case, but on a small scale. I direct you to the post I just made in our public Hack(c)ess thread. At least a few of them are so bored that all they have left to do is stir up shit with us.

Hawkian said:
Would anyone mind completely obliterating AcidBurn87? He's taken over 600,000 from me today and even though my bandwidth ranking beats his Mhz, I can't attack him.

Frustrating...

plz give link to profile or overall rank kthx

Omnicent

manueldelalas said:
ATOT guys are really annoying; I have been hit by one 20 times today =/, it's like I raped his mother or something like that; 18.000 machines lost in a day =(.

Anyone wants to declare war to them? I'm just upgrading my defenses until this Sumguy stops his shit.

I'm getting ganked by crews in the top 200 at the moment. I'm loosing 30k-40k/ticks cause my machines are getting whacked. However there are no repeat attackers, so I'm just guessing it's just people trying to get my over vault credits.

jersoc said:
haha, i think i made someone quit, which sucks. this dude was a mad cash farm for me. must've stolen about 1.5 million over 3-4 days. i guess when i finally took 500k he deleted his account.

that's ok, got someone for 600k, new farm!
It wasn't aleksei, was it? I was farming the shit outta him, then he just up and leaves. The nerve!

Oh well, I think I found another, so I'm good for now. :D

Omnicent

Hawkian said:

Frustrating...
Don't go by rank man as it is not really accurate.
FYI my mhz rank is 198 and my kbps is 185. However my mhz is at 434k while kbps is at 306k.
Thats a large gap for such a close rank.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
So, I'm crunching some numbers and I've determined I'm a little screwed. My number of infected machines (5,300) outstrip my vault level (16). Even if I spend all my cash before going to bed, my vault will be full in three hours.

Even if I rustle up the cash (nearly 800k!!) to upgrade to vault level 17, it'll only buy me one more hour before overflow. I would need the level 19 vault to get 8 hours of sleep.

Damnit!

Metiphis said:
They're laying into me now. Not getting anything though.

who? ATOTers? randoms?

Daigoro

just started trying this game out. its pretty cool.

my first 4 random attacks were pretty sucesfull, just randomly choosing guys ranked below me.

ViciousDiarhhea 12 minutes ago You succeeded. 12,473 12
stinkypete 46 minutes ago You succeeded. 87,345 60
PocketTricks 49 minutes ago You succeeded. 13,282 10
rravenn 53 minutes ago You succeeded. 12,215 10

heres me if anyone wants to click:
http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=referral&id=3486

im going to send a pm off and try to join the gaf group.

Daigoro said:

my first 4 random attacks were pretty sucesfull, just randomly choosing guys ranked below me.

Pretty successful? I would've killed to get those amounts from my first attacks. The most I've ever got at once was nearly 50k and that was a while after I started.

BTW if anyone wants to boost me today: http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=referral&id=3436

jersoc

biggyfries said:
It wasn't aleksei, was it? I was farming the shit outta him, then he just up and leaves. The nerve!

Oh well, I think I found another, so I'm good for now. :D

Nope, but I think I hit him once. I'm getting over 110k a tick now. It's almost to the point where I'm just hitting people simply to destroy machines and lower their rank.

Daigoro said:

Hehe, I was lucky to be getting a few hundred on my first attacks :p

Well today I logged into 1.6m in the kitty. 2 attacks overnight getting (in the grand scheme of things) quite small change (less than a 100k losses). Probably small change to them to seeing as they are higher up the ranks.

Getting 116k a tick now so building up my defense/attack some more shouldn't be hard. Lvl 18 vault now also.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
God damn I lost 10k of my machines last night and 800k overspill from my vault, still woke up with over 1.4 million though. So I am just building up my defense to try and get rockyct, rabbitything and grohl off my back. :lol

But I am tempted just to build up my offense loads and start hitting back.

chapel

Banned
Yay lvl 8 virus still with lvl 19 bank. Will upgrade that later, but going to push money into mhz to protect myself.

Omnicent

Damn I woke up 1 hour to late :lol
icon 1 hours ago You were defeated. 219,269 3631
icon 1 hours ago You were defeated. 400,658 1783
rockyct 1 hours ago You were defeated. 271,993 0
rockyct 1 hours ago You were defeated. 259,591 4838
eurismo 1 hours ago You defended yourself. 0 0

ccbfan said:
Who do I PM for a GAF invite?

reallyfull; he's the OP of the thread in Gaming.

Damn I woke up 1 hour to late
icon 1 hours ago You were defeated. 219,269 3631
icon 1 hours ago You were defeated. 400,658 1783
rockyct 1 hours ago You were defeated. 271,993 0
rockyct 1 hours ago You were defeated. 259,591 4838
eurismo 1 hours ago You defended yourself. 0 0

Damn, unlucky dude.

Articate

Banned
exodus 1 hours ago You were defeated. 76,823 2038
exodus 2 hours ago You were defeated. 122,543 2457

w/e about the money. I make so much now per tick I barely know what to do with it. But he destroyed 5k of my machines!

He's too high ranked for pretty much any of us to get him back, I suppose. I'll get him back ample with time!

Here's a nice hit:

http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=1359

Got 200k off of him, despite the whole "I never have valuable don't attack me" message.

Top Bottom